Jump to content
Billikens.com Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
drkelsey55

Tickets

Recommended Posts

Tickets arrived!!! Season can't start soon enough. Ended up with two seats for one person. Will be sharing section 210 row M seat 9 during the season.

I moved back to section 113.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, got mine too. Was surprised shocked to see them show up this early in October.

Still waiting on my Womens tickets though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You’ll notice no player images on the tickets. Having to reprint twice in the past 8 years must have been enough...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, kshoe said:

You’ll notice no player images on the tickets. Having to reprint twice in the past 8 years must have been enough...

Good observation. Yeah, I guess that ship has sailed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, White Pelican said:

Yeah, got mine too. Was surprised shocked to see them show up this early in October.

Still waiting on my Womens tickets though.

Did you take advantage of the UCONN ticket option? If so did it come with your tickets? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

Did you take advantage of the UCONN ticket option? If so did it come with your tickets? 

You know what? Now you got me wondering. I just hit "renew" and paid the invoices  for men's and women's some time back. There was no mention/option to add that game. Like I said above, I don't have the women's tickets yet. So I don't know if I'm going to that game or not.

Is that a game that had to be ordered separately? You probably know more about this than I do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, White Pelican said:

You know what? Now you got me wondering. I just hit "renew" and paid the invoices  for men's and women's some time back. There was no mention/option to add that game. Like I said above, I don't have the women's tickets yet. So I don't know if I'm going to that game or not.

Is that a game that had to be ordered separately? You probably know more about this than I do.

Oh I don’t believe so. I’m sure they just offered it to those men’s season ticket holders that don’t hold women’s tickets 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah ok. I looked again. Nothing in the ticket book or separate in the envelope. A ticket in the back good for one women's game (which there usually is) but excluding the UCONN game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kshoe said:

You’ll notice no player images on the tickets. Having to reprint twice in the past 8 years must have been enough...

They should do former players. 

That would be safe and a pretty cool bit of nostalgia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, billikenfan05 said:

The magnet schedule that came with the tickets is a nice little addition 

Anyone know how an out-of-towner could get their hands on a magnet schedule?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mobile-iken said:

Anyone know how an out-of-towner could get their hands on a magnet schedule?

Call the ticket office, Matt Cady has been really good with my account. I’m sure you could work something out if they have extra. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, billikenfan05 said:

Did you take advantage of the UCONN ticket option? If so did it come with your tickets? 

Yes, UCONN tickets came with my tickets today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, billikenfan05 said:

The magnet schedule that came with the tickets is a nice little addition 

Unless you have stainless steel appliances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just got a call from the ticket office about my request for changing my season tickets. I moved four seats over, to the aisle. I told the guy I'm now good for the rest of my life.

He said tickets will go out the first or second week of October.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...