GDT - Billikens Ram Fordham

13 hours ago, Bay Area Billiken said:

What a ballplayer Jordan Goodwin is, a true Freshman All-American candidate.

Yeah, he's about the best freshman we've seen since Larry Hughes. But, I'm not sure if he even gets A-10 Freshman of the year. I was watching the Duquesne- St. Bonaventure game yesterday,  and the announcer said that the Duke's Eric Williams Jr. is a lock. He's averaging 14.8 pts, 9.2 Reb., 1.3 steals, and 1.7 asst/game. JGood is at 10.9 pts, 7.4 reb, 4.1 asst, and 2.1 steals/gm.

Travis Ford is also coaching better than anybody in the A-10, but I highly doubt he wins that award either.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, HoosierPal said:

He went to a Father Daughter dance immediately after the game ended. 

On that note, I'm wondering why I didn't get to hear the post game show. Online, 101 went on an endless loop of commercials, about half in Spanish, the other half in English. I reclicked the link a few times but it went right back into the extended commercial loop. Anyone else experience this?

2 minutes ago, Billikenbooster said:

I went ape shiit when Gus incorrectly gave the ball on the PA to Fordham on the held ball in the second half, but never said his patented 'Correction'.  Why do we still have to listen to him?

mhg

Yeah, I asked the people around me if I had heard him say "Fordham" and they said yep. The arrows were all pointing "Bills" so I don't know where he got his info. And I'm thinking maybe he's already used up his season's quota of "corrections".

2 hours ago, billikenbill said:

On that note, I'm wondering why I didn't get to hear the post game show. Online, 101 went on an endless loop of commercials, about half in Spanish, the other half in English. I reclicked the link a few times but it went right back into the extended commercial loop. Anyone else experience this?

Interesting.  I get to my car fairly quickly and powered up 101.1 on the ole radio. 

• 2 weeks later...