What would Majerus do?

papal

What would Majerus do right now? He'd clean house. He would flush all of this sh*t down the toilet, starting with Crews and the rest of the staff.

Rick must be rolling in his grave right now.

It's hard to flush cotton towels down the toilet though...

-Joe Walsh

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WWRMD? He would go get a point guard. And after that, he'd go get another. He had numerous guys who could all facilitate the offense and handle the ball - KM was one of his first recruits, then KC, MM, JJ and Carter. It all starts with good guard play.

Something people on this board have commented on is how Crews has recruited length on the perimeter. What strikes me about the guards Majerus recruited was that, despite their shorter stature, they just looked more like good guards from a physical standpoint. I wish we would go back to that.

Something people on this board have commented on is how Crews has recruited length on the perimeter. What strikes me about the guards Majerus recruited was that, despite their shorter stature, they just looked more like good guards from a physical standpoint. I wish we would go back to that.

And they all look like skinny HS juniors trying to guard men. Who would RM keep on this team is a better question. Honestly, I don't know. You'd have to look at who could take to his teaching style, be disciplined in all facets of the game. That rules out Yarborough and Jolly- hit the road. He'd see Gillman as too soft-see ya. Bartley doesn't seem to like D- sayonara baby. And, really, other than Crawford and possibly Bishop, it would be a crapshoot who stays and who goes. Watch that Butler video in the post 3 years ago, we don't have anyone of those types on our team right now. Crews has set us back further than even Brad. We're a mess.

And they all look like skinny HS juniors trying to guard men. Who would RM keep on this team is a better question. Honestly, I don't know. You'd have to look at who could take to his teaching style, be disciplined in all facets of the game. That rules out Yarborough and Jolly- hit the road. He'd see Gillman as too soft-see ya. Bartley doesn't seem to like D- sayonara baby. And, really, other than Crawford and possibly Bishop, it would be a crapshoot who stays and who goes. Watch that Butler video in the post 3 years ago, we don't have anyone of those types on our team right now. Crews has set us back further than even Brad. We're a mess.

Jolly is another level of bad. He has no redeeming qualities whatsoever, athletically, in attitude, anything.