Most Impressive Win of the Season

slufan13

I'll admit that in some ways I've been unfairly critical of this team but they deserve a lot of credit for today's win. Most impressive for me. Yes we've won games by more and maybe looked better but this was a conference game over a solid team. Impressed with the guys making plays down the stretch. Ash struggled down the stretch but he didn't let Price take over. Milik was taken out on offense and struggled on defense but he grabbed 7 rebounds and was much more under control. Obviously Roby was big and Reynolds is taking the PG job. Crawford comes in after sitting for 10 straight minutes and made an immediate impact with the and 1 and then was clutch from the line. Reggie was good in big minutes and Jolly was really good.

We're a young team with talent. We have a long way to go but I thought today was a great team effort.

The players will improve in the off-season. I don't love our coaches but enough talent is there. We played 10 guys today and guys got in a rhythm. It matters. Yes I think MC should've played more but that's my only complaint.

I appreciate how the guys have improved. more strong team efforts like that and I think we'll really build something headed into next year.

We have a good core that will improve. Today doesn't mean we'll be dancing next year but the guys need confidence headed into the offseason. Here's to hoping we win 3 or 4 more to end the season and in Brooklyn.

I'll admit that in some ways I've been unfairly critical of this team but they deserve a lot of credit for today's win. Most impressive for me. Yes we've won games by more and maybe looked better but this was a conference game over a solid team. Impressed with the guys making plays down the stretch. Ash struggled down the stretch but he didn't let Price take over. Milik was taken out on offense and struggled on defense but he grabbed 7 rebounds and was much more under control. Obviously Roby was big and Reynolds is taking the PG job. Crawford comes in after sitting for 10 straight minutes and made an immediate impact with the and 1 and then was clutch from the line. Reggie was good in big minutes and Jolly was really good.

We're a young team with talent. We have a long way to go but I thought today was a great team effort.

The players will improve in the off-season. I don't love our coaches but enough talent is there. We played 10 guys today and guys got in a rhythm. It matters. Yes I think MC should've played more but that's my only complaint.

I appreciate how the guys have improved. more strong team efforts like that and I think we'll really build something headed into next year.

We have a good core that will improve. Today doesn't mean we'll be dancing next year but the guys need confidence headed into the offseason. Here's to hoping we win 3 or 4 more to end the season and in Brooklyn.

Ash nearly tripled Crawford's minutes today. It's becoming a problem.

We showed a lot of resiliency today. There were plenty of times when we could have given in, but we kept battling back. As you said, I don't think today was our best performance of the season, but it was perhaps the most encouraging. Keep up the good work, boys. Let's carry this momentum with us to Duquesne.

I believe the all-century team watching their play added some encouragement, and then the kids showed a lot of school pride.

Ash nearly tripled Crawford's minutes today. It's becoming a problem.

Ash kept us in the game the first half and according to Rammer and Earl had an outstanding game defensively. I love Crawford but he just isn't a great defender or much of a rebounder. If he was as athletic as Ash he would be a hell of a player. Even with his limitations he will have a very good career at SLU.

I had a nice weekend so yea apparently I am. Is it not allowed to blast a coach who is lost out there? This game never should have been in OT

Your act is tired. You come on here solely to blast the coach...you've beaten your crews hatred horse so bad its unrecognizeable. Enjoy your miserable existence under that bridge of yours. You are right about one thing it shouldn't have gone to OT. Given our recent performances we should have lost in regulation.

Ash kept us in the game the first half and according to Rammer and Earl had an outstanding game defensively. I love Crawford but he just isn't a great defender or much of a rebounder. If he was as athletic as Ash he would be a hell of a player. Even with his limitations he will have a very good career at SLU.

Agreed. Ash was hot early on from the field and played good defense. Crawford hit a couple big shots late, and then his free throws sealed the deal. Crawford didn't look very good the first couple of times he came in, and Ash didn't look as good later on. So I really don't see much to complain about in terms of distribution of minutes. Not only was it the most impressive win of the season, but it was also one of the few games where I could see where Crews' lineups were coming from. Overall a very weird time to complain about Crews, unless all you ever do is complain about Crews...