A STAR IS BORN

almaman

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hats off to MR. Just finished the replay, and he must be feeling like ha played a football game last night. A&T was pounding him hard. Tough playing. So far all of the FR has shown us a lot of good, granted they make FR mistakes, but they should be a great class.

Hats off to MR. Just finished the replay, and he must be feeling like ha played a football game last night. A&T was pounding him hard. Tough playing. So far all of the FR has shown us a lot of good, granted they make FR mistakes, but they should be a great class.

i feel like a MBM, but where can i see the replay??? NEED to see this. we need PGs NOW, and mcbroom's a shooting guard. had to eat dinner w/ the gf's parents and could only check on my phonez phonez. need to see miles reynolds bring the HATE.

i feel like a MBM, but where can i see the replay??? NEED to see this. we need PGs NOW, and mcbroom's a shooting guard. had to eat dinner w/ the gf's parents and could only check on my phonez phonez. need to see miles reynolds bring the HATE.

It was on Fox MW 1748 for Uverse folks. It was on at 10 am est this morning.

I've been a member here for over 10 years. You should be removed for this language alone. Unprovoked attack. Now, Miles had a great finish to the game. I insisted all along that Miles is a pg and Marcus is a sg, Roby can play both

Marcus is a pg, not an sg. I think all three have the ability to play pg, but Marcus seems the most natural.

Manning's biggest problem is his hands. That's why he isn't much of a rebounder. Last night, during the comeback, the rebound came his way without much traffic around him and instead of grabbing it he smacked it out to McBroom. I couldn't understand why he did that other than he knew he didn't have good enough hands to just grab it.

I insisted all along that Miles is a pg and Marcus is a sg, Roby can play both

And you call yourself a "basketball insider"? I think anyone with half a brain can tell Bartley is a prototypical PG. Not that hard to figure out. Id advise changing your screen name on here, because that may have been one of the stupidest things I've ever read on here, and that's saying something.

Hoops insider.... What, do you sit on the sidelines at St Catherine Laboure and scout 8th grade CYC games? Go ahead and change that insider part to MBM

Manning's biggest problem is his hands. That's why he isn't much of a rebounder. Last night, during the comeback, the rebound came his way without much traffic around him and instead of grabbing it he smacked it out to McBroom. I couldn't understand why he did that other than he knew he didn't have good enough hands to just grab it.

I don't know if speaking about same play but one time he smacked it out after a missed 3 and it seemed like the right thing to do, like a jump ball. He knew his guard was standing there alone after the miss. i like the swat when it is well executed especially since many times JM gets it and then has it stolen or swatted out of his hands.

The calls to ban "political" talk are never applied consistently, that's why they have little credibility. Just once I would like to see one of the ban political talk crusaders say, "I agree with your point of view, but to be consistent, let's stay away from the political talk." That never happens. It only happens when somebody expresses a different point of view.

Clutch performance by Reynolds. He's earned more playing time. The kid just seems like a winner and that is the impression I had of him after following his HS career. In the spirit of this discussion, I will not mention that his father is friends with our President. ;)

Ace, I agree with your point of view in this post. But, to be consistent, let's stay away from posts about political posts about political talk.

What got into to Manning at the end of the game last night? I have never seen him play with such aggressiveness. It was like he just all of sudden figured out what he has to do in a game. A & T wasn't exactly talented up front, but it was still nice to see.

A "fan" in section 108, who would like to remain anonymous, called Manning out while he was lined up for free throws in front of the SLU bench. It was at that point when Manning's intensity on the court changed.

And you call yourself a "basketball insider"? I think anyone with half a brain can tell Bartley is a prototypical PG. Not that hard to figure out. Id advise changing your screen name on here, because that may have been one of the stupidest things I've ever read on here, and that's saying something.

Hoops insider.... What, do you sit on the sidelines at St Catherine Laboure and scout 8th grade CYC games? Go ahead and change that insider part to MBM

Okay