Milik Yarbrough

slufan13

Yarbrough is the most intriguing member of this freshmen class to me. He had that deer in the headlights look and seems like he isn't totally used to a structured system, but he appears to have all the physical tools to be a standout A10 player. He may be a year away still, but I think he's an exciting prospect for us.

This tweet in particular intrigued me:

Yarbrough is the most intriguing member of this freshmen class to me. He had that deer in the headlights look and seems like he isn't totally used to a structured system, but he appears to have all the physical tools to be a standout A10 player. He may be a year away still, but I think he's an exciting prospect for us.

This tweet in particular intrigued me:

I couldn't agree more. I think he's going to be special player. I wish FBJT was going to get to play with Ash, but at least he'll get to play with MY.

Joe W, great Billiken.

just in case Grandy or FBJT, someone is reading this: they could emulate Joe's decision to stay home and play-he went to Belleville Twsp high school I believe

here is what you get when you google Joe he is over 65 and very active and always stayed part of Billiken life after graduation because it is home

Joe Wiley

President and Founder

Joe’s professional background includes 30 plus years of human resources experience with three major St. Louis corporations: Pfizer, General Dynamics and the Monsanto Company. After 23 years with Monsanto, he chose an early retirement and decided to venture into the human resource consulting business. He founded Quest Management Consultants in August of 2003 and is the 100% owner of the company. Quest specializes in career transition, executive search, executive coaching, and organization improvement. Quest has worked with some of the top companies in St. Louis assisting them with their outplacement and staffing needs. A substantial part of his business is conducted with organizations outside the St. Louis area. Quest is a member of OI Partners, which enhances our ability to deliver outplacement service on a national basis.

At Monsanto, he successfully led the Chemical Company’s recruiting initiative, and in addition to recruiting top talent, he developed award winning recruitment programs. Joe also managed a number of downsizing projects across the country. He worked with a variety of career transition vendors which has given him a great deal of experience and insight into the career transition process. He has a strong foundation in human resources with assignments at plant locations, the division level and in corporate assignments. His broad experience in human resources is a plus in assisting client companies with their human resources needs. Since 2003, Quest has completed over 100 searches in a wide variety of industries across many different disciplines. Quest strives to present a balanced slate of candidates for each assignment. Joe’s broad human resource experience plays a key role in Quest Managements ability to provide cost effective and high quality service.

A former basketball star, and member of the St. Louis University Hall of Fame, he is the consummate team player. Joe earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Sociology and a Master of Arts degree in Urban Affairs from St. Louis University.

Joe is an active member of the following organizations:

• Board of Directors – United Way of Greater St. Louis
  • Board of Trustees- St. Louis Zoo
  • Board of Directors-St, Louis Public Library Foundation
  • Board of Directors-Today and Tomorrow Educational Foundation
  • Executive Committee - St. Louis University Billiken Club
  • Management Advisory Board- St. Louis University John Cook School of Business
  • Honorary Chairperson-Joe Wiley Society (Cardinal Ritter Prep High School)
  • Advisory Board - Toussaint Capital

Joe was recognized in February 2009 by the St. Louis Business Journal as One of the Most Influential St. Louisans. In September 2009 he received the Inclusive Leadership Award which recognizes St. Louis’ most influential minority business leaders. In September 2011he received St. Louis University’s College of Arts and Sciences Alumni Merit Award.

Finally, he finds time to serve as a basketball TV sports analyst for the St. Louis

just in case Grandy or FBJT, someone is reading this: they could emulate Joe's decision to stay home and play-he went to Belleville Twsp high school I believe

here is what you get when you google Joe he is over 65 and very active and always stayed part of Billiken life after graduation because it is home

Joe Wiley

President and Founder

Joes professional background includes 30 plus years of human resources experience with three major St. Louis corporations: Pfizer, General Dynamics and the Monsanto Company. After 23 years with Monsanto, he chose an early retirement and decided to venture into the human resource consulting business. He founded Quest Management Consultants in August of 2003 and is the 100% owner of the company. Quest specializes in career transition, executive search, executive coaching, and organization improvement. Quest has worked with some of the top companies in St. Louis assisting them with their outplacement and staffing needs. A substantial part of his business is conducted with organizations outside the St. Louis area. Quest is a member of OI Partners, which enhances our ability to deliver outplacement service on a national basis.

At Monsanto, he successfully led the Chemical Companys recruiting initiative, and in addition to recruiting top talent, he developed award winning recruitment programs. Joe also managed a number of downsizing projects across the country. He worked with a variety of career transition vendors which has given him a great deal of experience and insight into the career transition process. He has a strong foundation in human resources with assignments at plant locations, the division level and in corporate assignments. His broad experience in human resources is a plus in assisting client companies with their human resources needs. Since 2003, Quest has completed over 100 searches in a wide variety of industries across many different disciplines. Quest strives to present a balanced slate of candidates for each assignment. Joes broad human resource experience plays a key role in Quest Managements ability to provide cost effective and high quality service.

A former basketball star, and member of the St. Louis University Hall of Fame, he is the consummate team player. Joe earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Sociology and a Master of Arts degree in Urban Affairs from St. Louis University.

Joe is an active member of the following organizations:

• Board of Directors United Way of Greater St. Louis
  • Board of Trustees- St. Louis Zoo
  • Board of Directors-St, Louis Public Library Foundation
  • Board of Directors-Today and Tomorrow Educational Foundation
  • Executive Committee - St. Louis University Billiken Club
  • Management Advisory Board- St. Louis University John Cook School of Business
  • Honorary Chairperson-Joe Wiley Society (Cardinal Ritter Prep High School)
  • Advisory Board - Toussaint Capital

Joe was recognized in February 2009 by the St. Louis Business Journal as One of the Most Influential St. Louisans. In September 2009 he received the Inclusive Leadership Award which recognizes St. Louis most influential minority business leaders. In September 2011he received St. Louis Universitys College of Arts and Sciences Alumni Merit Award.

Finally, he finds time to serve as a basketball TV sports analyst for the St. Louis

A bit preachy

• 1 month later...

I've never stooped to throwing out the word "troll" before, but now seems appropriate.

Now that I got that out of my system, I am willing to admit that I may have missed some form of sarcasm or an inside joke there. If so, I apologize. If not, the comment stands.