Who stops Warren?

slu72

We are civil to those who are civil with us. If we can't be civil than its usually because we are dealing with ******'s. Like i knew i couldn't be civil with Xavier being a son of a Bearcat so i never went to their board.. Most of us who did were polite. Its a true southern way

I have to call BS here on the correlation between civility and Southern-ness. Richmond is not only a Southern city but the former capital of the CSA, after all...

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That reminds me...the Great Danes of Albany have some of the most hideous unis I have ever seen. The half yellow/half purple shorts look like middle school gym class dress-outs.

Thats what happens when you choose British knight to sponsor you instead of Nike.

They should have had the tops half and half opposite the shorts.

NC State fan checking in,

I see a good defensive Billiken team and I am very worried. if tj has to do it all we will struggle. well he always does it all, but we are dangerous when everyone contributes and TJ gets confidence and see's a few buckets. with that said, Ive heard maybe Barnett gets assigned to guard him, if so I really like this matchup, TJ will shoot over him ever possession. Am I wrong?

I've seen the Bills play and, they are no joke.

I have to call BS here on the correlation between civility and Southern-ness. Richmond is not only a Southern city but the former capital of the CSA, after all...

If you are referring to VCU, I would like to point out they are located in Fairfax county, out of DC, not in Richmond. As we all know, Washington DC has been described as a major city with the "charm of the North and the efficiency of the South." This is a quote from Northern "wits." Fairfax county is more of a DC offshoot than a true Southern metro area in many ways, not so Richmond which is a fully Southern city. Just for the record, many Virginians do not consider the DC metro area as really Southern, however once you get past Manassas you are in the South.

If you are referring to VCU, I would like to point out they are located in Fairfax county, out of DC, not in Richmond. As we all know, Washington DC has been described as a major city with the "charm of the North and the efficiency of the South." This is a quote from Northern "wits." Fairfax county is more of a DC offshoot than a true Southern metro area in many ways, not so Richmond which is a fully Southern city. Just for the record, many Virginians do not consider the DC metro area as really Southern, however once you get past Manassas you are in the South.

VCU is in Richmond...almost 2 hours on I95 to DC

I think the answer was "by committee." I do find it interesting that the two guys who did cover him --- Barnett and Evans ---- did foul out although Evans did it moreso in the Hack-A-Pack method employed late. Actually, the guy who stopped Warren was Warren --- at the foul line and by him fouling out too.

I want to give props to alphawolf and newclasspack and the rest of NC State fans. Nice discussions. And alphawolf was right on as Warren got little help. Kid was amazing ---- not just scoring but saving balls out of bounds, steals, a lot of good stuff. Kid is good. As fdor the rest, I'd take Turner and Barber but the rest were a little short. Lee contributed but Anya and Vandenberg were somewhat useless. Vandenberg reminded me of Sim Bhullar with NMState last year only less polished --- if that is possible. Anya might be the next Lonnie Baxter but it will take a while. I did some class time at NC State and had a potential son-in-law playign soccer for them this year. Daughter goes to Meredith grad school. I like NC State --- just not last night.

I will also say that five games in eight days really zapped the Pack at the end. Plus that 4 am arrival in Orlando Wednesday morning. And we got somewhat lucky but the whole mantra right now is win and move on. We did. Live to play another day. Life is good.

sad thing.he had 28 and left 10-15 on the floor. foul line to say, as he never has that bad of a game, sad ending for his career as he is most definitely NBA bound, and I'll take ST Louis and 11 any day. nice win and I wish y'all the best at louisville

You guys are about the classiest opposing fanbase I've seen. Best of luck to your Pack in the future.