God has spoken; A-10 is screwed.

moytoy12

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach K is a classless tool for taking a shot at the A-10. Reality. Lehigh and now this. Maybe the game has passed the old man by? Maybe they need somebody young and hip like Shaka. :lol:

50/50 Shaka goes to Duke this offseason after their run to the national championship game.

50/50 Shaka goes to Duke this offseason after their run to the national championship game.

No reason for Shaka to go to Duck. He's got better players where he is. Got lots of money with more to come. Loves the school. Loves the city. He's the mayor of RVA and his family loves it there.

No reason for Shaka to go to Duck. He's got better players where he is. Got lots of money with more to come. Loves the school. Loves the city. He's the mayor of RVA and his family loves it there.

I think you are right.

I'd like to see him coach the dream teams.

Imagine his style with 6 foot 6 inch guards 6 foot 10 quick as hell forwards and a 7 footer who runs like a deer. If they bought in they could put up 200.

I think you are right.

I'd like to see him coach the dream teams.

Imagine his style with 6 foot 6 inch guards 6 foot 10 quick as hell forwards and a 7 footer who runs like a deer. If they bought in they could put up 200.

How'd all those monster players play this year under the magical Coach K. Mediocre at best. Losing to Mercer??? Really??? 16 games against teams outside the top 100 and a couple of losses in there.

I accept your bet, but not for a beer (boring).

Total wins, ACC vs. A-10, in the NCAA's.

Loser has to apologize to the other on this board, admit he was "stupid to think the A-10 would win as many NCAA games as the ACC, I apologize, sir, you are always right". That is more fun.

moytoyboy...

The A10 went 2-0 against the ACC. SLU over NC State and Dayton over Syracuse.

Our sixth place team also outlasted not just their first place team but every representative from their conference.

One of the best games of the tourney was a come from behind win by us over the team Coach K whined into the tournament, and another of the best was Coach K's team itself going down to a 14 seed from the Atlantic Sun Conference.

Our sixth place team also outlasted not just their first place team but every representative from their conference.

One of the best games of the tourney was a come from behind win by us over the team Coach K whined into the tournament, and another of the best was Coach K's team itself going down to a 14 seed from the Atlantic Sun Conference.

So you'd rather SLU was in the A-10 than the ACC? Please explain.

I've read hsmith's post about 4 times now and nowhere do I see him saying anything remotely similar to that. Please explain.

Read it again.

He seems to imply it; that the A-10 is better than the ACC. Therefore, it would be more desirable for SLU.

Read it again.

He seems to imply it; that the A-10 is better than the ACC. Therefore, it would be more desirable for SLU.

The A-10 was better in this year's tournament. That has nothing to do with what conference I would or would not want to be in for the future. I'd absolutely love to be in a conference where a geriatric has-been coach has the power to get also-ran teams into the tourney by crying on television, but that's neither here nor there.

As usual, you can't deal with the argument actually presented, so make up another one instead.