GDT: Garge Warshington

Pistol

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Too funny...good for Coach Crews calling BM out. He probably gets tired too about Every BM column starting out with mention of Coach Majerus. Cannot say enough about Coach Majerus and what he meant to our program but it is time to give Coach Crews his props for his contributions to this great run of the 2013-14 Bills team.

BM's wrote a very good article - JC's response was just in fun and everybody knew it. It shows that he has a sense of humor and his own personality. He is growing into the job also.

I didn't wanna put you on ignore Pellcan, but now you're there. Enjoy bashing others. We have a 25 RPI rating and a winning team that's pretty much guaranteed to be in the dance. It's just a matter of seeding now. Doesn't matter where you are seeded We could be anywhere from 6-10. Would love to get a 2nd game against WSU.

I didn't wanna put you on ignore Pellcan, but now you're there. Enjoy bashing others. We have a 25 RPI rating and a winning team that's pretty much guaranteed to be in the dance. It's just a matter of seeding now. Doesn't matter where you are seeded We could be anywhere from 6-10. Would love to get a 2nd game against WSU.

LOL. I think that's a first for me. Far as I know anyway. Probably won't be able to sleep tonight.

This board doesn't even ban cursers or total knuckleheads, so you gotta take care of it yourself. I have no problem with that. Our own board bans posters at will even when they don't personally attack. Our board has become BORING. I look at it every day and it's the same 10 posters with an occasional post from someone who doesn't live there every hour of the day. RamNation pretty much sucks. In comparison to the Billiken Main Board, there's no doubt who's board is better. I stand corrected on some of my first few posts about this board. Just ignore and enjoy. Many solid posters on this board that know their BB.

BTW,@Natty is one of the original creators of the RamNation Board in case you haven't figured it out.

Regardless of board preferences, I remain a die-hard VCU fan.