Bills by 3 over VCU

The Wiz

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I kind of like this chad smith dude. real cheeky... and so classy!

so let's all forget about the past... has anyone bothered to point out last week??? We went into Philly and hammered St. Joes; 3 days later, OOOPS, VCU gets whipped by 7 pts, same gym, same St. Joes team. hmmmmmm....

take that, Lord Vader. now be gone, O mousy one.

go bills

The best VCU scenario: they come to play their best game of the season and SLU is not ready. WTF does that mean? We already have seen what Gimmick has to offer.

They are questioning Crews as a coach, well I believe he was our coach last season and see what happened.

JC 2 Shaka the Great 0. Nuff said.

Not a single one of those games matter. Only game that matters is at 2:00 tomorrow.

The more that streak grows, you gotta feel a little nervous. You guys are due for a big L, and you know it.

Here's what I know; VCU is a 4 year community college and Shaka Khan is Spike Lee's beatch.

We have a coach that got into Ivy League schools, two grad students, a list of players with academic awards, and last year we had an engineer who also got into Ivy League schools.

SLU had a convicted rapist, a drug dealer, and the defensive prowess comes from having to dodge bullets on the way to class every day.

SLU is the only school to offer a major in "narcotics trafficking:"

VCU board:

"I really wish this board would show a little cockiness, a little bit of we've been here before.

Our board is like "It's a tough game, they are really good, Jett is a beast, etc."

Their board is like "Shaka is a loser, Havoc sucks, we own them, we will win by 40, etc."

We sound very meek and timid, they sound like giant bullies."

Pretty great.

I had to give my ticket up because I couldn't find an armored car in time.

You're more than welcome to come see me in Brooklyn or Richmond though.

If it makes you hate me more, I have family in Missouri, but they all go to Mizzou.

No one hates you. We feel sorry for you.