GeeDub @ VCU .....

Taj79

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My rationale is as follows:

1) VCU is at home. The Siegel Center is a pit and the crowd is pretty dynamic. Advantage VCU.

2) GeeDub beat VCU in DC by 10 on January 14. VCU is in revenge mode. Advanage VCU.

3) There is only one team in the A10 undefeated on the road. It ain't GeeDub. Avantage VCU.

4) VCU is 12 and 0 at home this year, average victory margin is 16.75 points per win. Advantage VCU.

5) VCU just lost on the road to St. Joes, GeeDub blew out undermanned Fordham in DC. VCU is pissed. Advantage VCU.

6) VCU has five losses, all on the road or at neutral sites. Advantage VCU.

7) Of GeeDub's four losses, three have come on the road and one on a neutral site. Advantage VCU.

8) GeeDub lost at La Salle. VCU won there (in 2OTs). Advantage VCU.

9) GeeDub has five guards on the roster, two are hurt, one is out, and two are freshmen. Advantage VCU.

10) It is hard to get a road win in conference. Giannini said so. Martelli said so. Advantage VCU.

On the down side, only one thing .....

1) VCU is star-gazing to it's next game, overlooks GeeDub and gets trapped. Advantage GeeDub.

I'm rooting for GW

1. I absolutely hate VCU. Advantage: GW

2. If VCU loses, we have a 3 game lead on them, and since we only play GW at Chaifetz, a GW win pretty much guarantees us #1 in the A-10. Advantage: GW

3. I feel sorry for GW...kinda. Advantage: GW

4. I hate VCU. Advantage: GW

5. Spike Lee. Advantage: GW

6. GW is closer to being ranked than VCU. Want to beat a ranked team. Advantage: GW

VCU will likely blow them out

You left out one item, Bizz, the guy that runs this board is a GDUB grad. I'm rooting for GDUB, reasoning is simple. VCU loses their 4th in conference and then we get GDUB in the Fetz. Hello? Can't get much easier than that. Frig the ratings at this point. Plus if we lose to the Spike Lees at home we will drop like a rock in the ratings when we've got a real chance to jump ISU and move up another notch. I hope that Ram cape wearing bozo shows at the Fetz then Davola and East Side can place those horns where the sun don't shine.

@Bizzibuddy --- were you and the Catman in the house at Gola Saturday? Billken section was full up because of a sponsors' trip to the game and they got the lower seats. We were relegated to what La Salle "provided," which was three rows from the top in end section.

Don't be misled ----- I cannot root for the Shakas either. I just don't believe GeeDub is that good and able to win on the road. And now, maybe we won't see. Winter Storm Pax is scheduled to slam into Baltimore around 8:00 pm tonight meaning Rihmond should get it two or three hours earlier. I assume Geedub is already there but the question will be will they play the game? the A10 has four other tips tonight and none matter much. Dayton and Umass should win at home hosting Rhode Island and Mason respestively. Can the Brown Indians win at Fordham?

@Bizzibuddy --- were you and the Catman in the house at Gola Saturday? Billken section was full up because of a sponsors' trip to the game and they got the lower seats. We were relegated to what La Salle "provided," which was three rows from the top in end section.

Don't be misled ----- I cannot root for the Shakas either. I just don't believe GeeDub is that good and able to win on the road. And now, maybe we won't see. Winter Storm Pax is scheduled to slam into Baltimore around 8:00 pm tonight meaning Rihmond should get it two or three hours earlier. I assume Geedub is already there but the question will be will they play the game? the A10 has four other tips tonight and none matter much. Dayton and Umass should win at home hosting Rhode Island and Mason respestively. Can the Brown Indians win at Fordham?

I was with 2 friends, and yes, we were relegated to the top for a minute, then we crept down a little lower.

I took VCU -7.5 tonight...but I'll be okay with eating that money if GW can pull it out...