Quo vadis?

unclecarl

I could live with that!

Anywhere but the freaking west coast!

The biggest problem for us fans is the cost of going to the west coast. You don't know your destination until it's too late to buy reduced rate air fare tickets. I would fly to Milwaukee or Memphis or more likely drive, at least to Memphis, but flying to Spokane at the last minute can be really costly.

The biggest problem for us fans is the cost of going to the west coast. You don't know your destination until it's too late to buy reduced rate air fare tickets. I would fly to Milwaukee or Memphis or more likely drive, at least to Memphis, but flying to Spokane at the last minute can be really costly.

Actually yes and no, depending on how much you fly. If you take Southwest Air you can make reservations whenever you want and pay however low it takes, if the games are elsewhere no problem. Just cancel the reservations you made to the wrong places. You can use the funds you spent in the cancelled reservations to purchase other Southwest flights for a total of a year (not sure if from the moment you make the reservation or the moment of cancellation, you may want to find this out). So, you lose nothing if you fly enough times in the course of a year to do this.

If you are someone who flies fairly regularly via Southwest, I would recommend purchasing some advanced tickets to some of the various flying destinations - San Antonio, Orlando, etc, and then canceling if/when we get placed somewhere else. You can always use those credits later. I did this for a few places last season, but of course San Jose was the only flight I didn't book in advance. .

If you are someone who flies fairly regularly via Southwest, I would recommend purchasing some advanced tickets to some of the various flying destinations - San Antonio, Orlando, etc, and then canceling if/when we get placed somewhere else. You can always use those credits later. I did this for a few places last season, but of course San Jose was the only flight I didn't book in advance. .

This is good advice. I think I have everything but San Diego and buffalo covered using various southwest cash/point tricks. Really hoping we dodge San Diego, the prices were really high. I'd probably end up driving to buffalo if it came down to it.