GDT: Let's go hawk hunting; 7 is not enough!

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just looked it up - 72-60 win, 2/8/12 (5 in the second half, and you're right, I think they were all in a row):

Cody Ellis scored 17 of his season-high 20 points in the second half as Saint Louis defeated Saint Joseph's 72-60 Wednesday night.

Ellis came off the bench to hit 6 of 9 3-pointers, 5 of 5 in the second half, as the Billikens (19-5, 7-3 Atlantic 10 Conference) pulled away to win their third straight game and sixth in the last seven.

luv it remember how nuts we were with happiness when we were 7-3 in conference? I still think A-10 better last year but holy sht 8-0. We have clinched first round bye in A-10 tournament!

We beat LaSalle Saturday and we will hopefully be top 10 come Monday. What a season.

A top 10 ranking sounds unfathomable to 2002 me at the saavis center.

Thankfully, I had liquid mind erasers for that time. A lot of them.

I sometimes piece together weird memories like issaac obanan and Anthony drejaj

"I imagine playing 40 minutes a game like that is pretty grueling," Loe said. "Our team's got such a big bench that we really don't have to do that too often, so that helped us a lot, I think."

Remember when we worried about our depth?

Well 6 year old me at the Savvis Center is just waiting for cotton candy and wondering what the hell a top 10 even is.

Sorry to the six year old you for the all the things you heard me say and see me do.