GDT: George Jetson? James Mason?

bonwich

The Bills aren't lackadaisically bringing the ball up the court and jacking up contested 3's. They run a methodical offense that requires time. Do you want them to just race up court shooting within the first 7 seconds of the shot clock? I guarantee we'll lose.

They aren't making lazy passes, they're making ill-advised passes. So if you think they lack urgency that must mean you want them to press more which is the last thing we need

You mad?

I think some people just want to harp on anything I ever say. I'm following the game and responding just like you. You're mad that they're trailing; so are you. But taking it out on me because my terminology doesn't match up with yours isn't going to accomplish anything.

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You mad?

I think some people just want to harp on anything I ever say. I'm following the game and responding just like you. You're mad that they're trailing; so are you. But taking it out on me because my terminology doesn't match up with yours isn't going to accomplish anything.

I'm not mad at all, chill. I just don't see them as lacking urgency at all. I disagree they need to speed up their game in order to pull this out.