Media Information for Duquesne

Go_Bills

Wednesday, January 22, 2014
Saint Louis VS Duquesne

Pittsburgh, PA. @ 6:00 p.m. (CST)

TV: None

Stats: Click here.

Radio: 101 the fan, click here

Per SLUBillikens,the radio broadcast will air on 101 ESPN (101.1 FM and 101Sports.com). As always, Billiken Hall of Famer Bob Ramsey will provide the play-by-play, while St. Louis American Sports Editor Earl Austin Jr. handles the analysis.
Backup link: here

Video/Streaming:

1) A10-All Access (Click live events and it should be to the right of the video box) Confirmed free.

2) Feed2All

3) FirstrowSports

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This website incorporates links to other websites maintained by unaffiliated third parties. With the exception of the Billikens.com (www.billikens.com), these websites are neither owned by nor under the control of Billikens.com. Billikens.com is not responsible for the contents of any third party website. We provide such links as a convenience to our website users, and inclusion of any link implies neither our endorsement of its website nor any association with its operators or owners.

Back to the dark ages again...it's amazing how quickly I got used to being able to watch just about every road game in sparkling HD.

We have always hooked up the laptop to the flat screen when having to watch online. Picture quality is obviously not as good, but it's not the worst thing in the world. Just pretend you are back in the 80s watching a college basketball game on a tube tv.

We have always hooked up the laptop to the flat screen when having to watch online. Picture quality is obviously not as good, but it's not the worst thing in the world. Just pretend you are back in the 80s watching a college basketball game on a tube tv.

Making it an 80s party complete with cocaine and sex without protection

Billikenboy posted this in another thread but I thought I'd put it here just in case people couldn't find it later

On game day go to http://atdhe.to for the free feed. Select Basketball and you should see every college/NBA/euro/international game listed with their feeds and start time. Does not work on mobile devices like phones or IPad. Will only work on laptops and PCs. Click on game at start time and enjoy. When you click on gamelink close all pop ups except for your game pop up. Usually an advertisement will be covering your feed for 30 seconds to a minute but will disappear when done. Expand the screen and you are there!

By the way for your information pretty much every pay per view event is listed on date of event such as boxing, WWE, MMA, etc.

Do you use an HDMI cable or some kind of USB cable? I have never hooked up my laptop to my TV. My new laptop is an ultrabook and only has USB ports - no HDMI. I would really like to watch on a big screen if it doesn't require assistance from NASA...

Do you use an HDMI cable or some kind of USB cable? I have never hooked up my laptop to my TV. My new laptop is an ultrabook and only has USB ports - no HDMI. I would really like to watch on a big screen if it doesn't require assistance from NASA...

HDMI is the way to go and you can get a 25 ft cord on amazon for like 3 bucks. If you don't have an hdmi port on your laptop then you can use a vga cable but they don't transmit sound

HDMI is the way to go and you can get a 25 ft cord on amazon for like 3 bucks. If you don't have an hdmi port on your laptop then you can use a vga cable but they don't transmit sound

Crap! I figured that would be the case. I will have to look to see if one of my other laptops has HDMI.

EDIT: Wait, if I have a web enabled tv (which I do) shouldn't I just be able to go directly to the stream?

Crap! I figured that would be the case. I will have to look to see if one of my other laptops has HDMI.

EDIT: Wait, if I have a web enabled tv (which I do) shouldn't I just be able to go directly to the stream?

You'll only be able to if your tv allows you to browse the web freely. If it requires you to go through apps like netflix, espn, hbogo etc then I think you might be out of luck

I use HDMI most of the time. With that said, if you have a desktop with a monitor hookup, try getting your monitor cord and attach one side into your laptop and the other side into your TV (most flat screens have a slot for this). There should be an 'input' choice on your TV that will take the feed from the laptop to the TV. I've used this many times in the past instead of HDMI. Hope that works!

Chromecast baby! $35 and can stream anything via WIFI no cables needed......

We're thinking about going this route. Do you need to stream everything through Chrome as your browser, or will it work with other browsers? We have Macs and use Safari and Firefox.

We're thinking about going this route. Do you need to stream everything through Chrome as your browser, or will it work with other browsers? We have Macs and use Safari and Firefox.

gotta go through chrome if it's not in a seperate app like netflix or youtube

Yep gotta use Chrome. I don't use Apple stuff but my wife and kid do. You can use Youtube or a couple other apps to stream to the chromecast through an I-pad but to send just anything on your desktop it's got to be in Chrome......

you can use chrome on mac. i use chrome on everything. chromecast from mac, too.

darkager...

if you don't have hdmi what about WII or Xbot? if you can get internet on tv your there. obviously