GDT: Does this game count?

bonwich

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering how down I have been on Jake's play of late, I actually don't mind this move. I think we are better when Jordair comes off the bench and I think Crews is really trying to get Jake to develop into any type of contributor before conference play starts. Coach knows better than we do that this team is lacking a wing with any size.

I'm skeptical that Jake will ever be even an average rotation player in the A-10, but if Crews' strategy works, I will happily be proven wrong and our team will be all the better for it.

Considering how down I have been on Jake's play of late, I actually don't mind this move. I think we are better when Jordair comes off the bench and I think Crews is really trying to get Jake to develop into any type of contributor before conference play starts. Coach knows better than we do that this team is lacking a wing with any size.

I'm skeptical that Jake will ever be even an average rotation player in the A-10, but if Crews' strategy works, I will happily be proven wrong and our team will be all the better for it.

Jett isnt coming off the bench.

Its Mcall, Jett, Evans, Barnet, Loe