Tshirts / Clothing

Does anyone have any links where I could purchase SLU NCAA T-shirt from the tourney? I bought two last year after I saw a link posted on here. I've been doing my best to read all the posts but I may have overlooked some links.

Maybe more importantly is Nike making the "This March Saint Louis is your arch enemy" into a T-shirt?

Any links would be appreciated.

The "Good Luck Started Here" shirt would be great if it had a Billiken face somewhere on it. Too generic.

Does anyone have any links where I could purchase SLU NCAA T-shirt from the tourney?

Bang. http://slu.bncollege.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/TL_Sportswear_March_Madness_Road_to_64_TShirt/ProductDisplay?parentCatId=40005&topCatId=40000&categoryId=40034&catalogId=10001&storeId=19068&langId=-1&productId=400000021924&level=&imageId=677762&graphicId=3

Speaking of t shirts, when is To Win: Defend Rebound coming out?

http://www.customink.com/designs/sluhoops/nyw0-000u-4tqn/hotlink?pc=HL-76684&cm_mmc=hotlink-_-3-_-Body_txt-_-button1

Did this the other day for fun. Any takers? Would I have to remove the Billiken? Do you like the font or does it make your eyes bleed?

http://www.customink.com/designs/sluhoops/nyw0-000u-4tqn/hotlink?pc=HL-76684&cm_mmc=hotlink-_-3-_-Body_txt-_-button1

Did this the other day for fun. Any takers? Would I have to remove the Billiken? Do you like the font or does it make your eyes bleed?

Blue instead of white

I like the ones that no one else has. I LOVE my jordair shirt. and that only a handful of people have it. And becuase of this incredible run, much fewer people misread my shirt as an air jordan shirt anymore :)

I want to try to think up one for the other guys next year... Evans, Loe, and McCall, ...But im not known for creativity.. Any suggestions? its not as easy to work wth as Jordair. :)

I like the ones that no one else has. I LOVE my jordair shirt. and that only a handful of people have it. And becuase of this incredible run, much fewer people misread my shirt as an air jordan shirt anymore :)

I want to try to think up one for the other guys next year... Evans, Loe, and McCall, ...But im not known for creativity.. Any suggestions? its not as easy to work wth as Jordair. :)

McCall Me Maybe?

Remember, the NCAA doesn't allow merchandise to be sold bearing a student-athlete's name or likeness. As I recall, someone tried to sell the Air Jordair shirts on this site last year, and SLU found out who was and sent them an official Cease and Desist letter to keep them from selling the shirts.

As far as I'm concerned, it isn't worth jeopardizing our players' eligibility for some t-shirts, even if the slogan is cool.

Rally House across from the Galleria had a nice selection. A10 regular season and Tourney Champs shirts plus Road to Atlanta shirts among others. Lady at store says they will have ( fingers crossed) sweet 16 shirts tomorrow