Bills by 10 over NMSU

The Wiz

I'm not complaining. I don't have a problem with Bilikin fans or the "experts" predicting a St. Louis win. That's to be expected in a 4-vs-13 matchup. The WAC gets no respect and neither does NMSU. I don't think this Aggie team goes will go into the game with a chip on their shoulder, but they do welcome the chance to prove the experts wrong. While we can expect the usual "coaches speak" in which opposing coaches tell the media how great the other team is, listen to what they'll have to say about NMSU.

That being said, I think the game will be won in the backcourt where St. Louis appears to have a big edge. If the Bilikins are hitting jumpshots and threes and can slow down the NMSU guards, St. Louis will win. If NMSU can control the paint and put pressure on the St. Louis guards, NMSU will have a chance.

FYI - it's Saint Louis Billikens or SLU Billikens, and not St. Louis Bilikins

I'm not complaining. I don't have a problem with Bilikin fans or the "experts" predicting a St. Louis win. That's to be expected in a 4-vs-13 matchup. The WAC gets no respect and neither does NMSU. I don't think this Aggie team goes will go into the game with a chip on their shoulder, but they do welcome the chance to prove the experts wrong. While we can expect the usual "coaches speak" in which opposing coaches tell the media how great the other team is, listen to what they'll have to say about NMSU.

That being said, I think the game will be won in the backcourt where St. Louis appears to have a big edge. If the Bilikins are hitting jumpshots and threes and can slow down the NMSU guards, St. Louis will win. If NMSU can control the paint and put pressure on the St. Louis guards, NMSU will have a chance.

Putting pressure on the SLU guards won't help. Ask Butler which plays an in your face physical half court m2m or VCU which plays a full court clutch, slap, and grab defense. We're 5-0 against them with a total margin of victory of 52 points.

It was actually LaTech where he started in front of Terry Bradshaw.

I am not a hunter whatsoever, but that show is pretty damn funny. Very staged at times, but still pretty damn funny!

i just recently became a duck dynasty regular. they won me over when they were using dynamite to blow up beaver dams and made their own assembly line using a running truck without the back tire to run the mechanics of the assembly line.

the amazing thing is all these guys women folk are fairly attractive considering they all look like billy gibbons. proof that you can buy anything.

i just recently became a duck dynasty regular. they won me over when they were using dynamite to blow up beaver dams and made their own assembly line using a running truck without the back tire to run the mechanics of the assembly line.

the amazing thing is all these guys women folk are fairly attractive considering they all look like billy gibbons. proof that you can buy anything.

You should watch Downton Abbey instead.

Alright SLU fans, I'm done being bitter.

Your guys proved they are the better team and good luck in the Tourney!

I've got SLU and their ridiculous defense going to the Elite 8 but losing to Duke (sorry, it's hard to overcome Coach K's superior lessons in flopping) but I'd love to see you guys prove me wrong and make it to the Championship. Make the A10 proud!!!

I've got SLU and their ridiculous defense going to the Elite 8 but losing to Duke (sorry, it's hard to overcome Coach K's superior lessons in flopping) but I'd love to see you guys prove me wrong and make it to the Championship. Make the A10 proud!!!

I'd trade you seeds if you want to?????

It was hard to flop against VCU. We tried to fall over, but you guys wouldn't let go of us. You were especially adapt at holding us up while we were trying to inbounds.

@wgstl...Denver (B+) is a better team than NMSU ( B )

@ slufanskip....I hate that the A-10 runs their tourney till minutes before Selection Sunday. Other teams are celebrating Selection Sunday in their arenas...we are at a Best Buy store in NJ. A lost publicity opportunity for the Bills and the A-10. Plus, as you mentioned in your post, it puts us at a physical disadvantage with no break between tournys. Look at a team like Creighton. They have have a 10 day break to rest and recover and get ready to travel. Hopefully, the new BE will not have their tourney stretch to Selection Sunday.

Wiz, I think the free publicity in having to war h in such an unusual location was more than could ever be expected: ESPN deadspin barstoolsports twitter and the like.