VCU vs UMASS

Please stop showing Spike Lee everytime VCU scores.

Thanks,

The whole gotdamn country

Yes, Spike Lee now makes the VCU thing even worse, the media is all over goddam VCU, havock, short stuff Shaka Smart... now Spike. Sickening.

Spike apparently asked to meet Shaka just recently and now is going to the VCU games and is an overnight huge big slobbering VCU fan. WTF?

Yes, Spike Lee now makes the VCU thing even worse, the media is all over goddam VCU, havock, short stuff Shaka Smart... now Spike. Sickening.

Spike apparently asked to meet Shaka just recently and now is going to the VCU games and is an overnight huge big slobbering VCU fan. WTF?

Frontrunner.

VCU will be a 1 or 2 pt favorite.. tournament time the refs were letting VCU mug U Mass all day. Helps the VCU style of play.

It will be a challenge but we are 9 deep. JJ will be a key if he is 100% and can help us get thru VCU grabbing and clutching.

We didn't have any problems with their gimmicks last time, nor should we tomorrow. If they want to try slap and tickle with JJ, they can end up gasping for air like perrier henry. Fuok VCU, fuok havoc, fuok shaka, fuok spike lee.

We didn't have any problems with their gimmicks last time, nor should we tomorrow. If they want to try slap and tickle with JJ, they can end up gasping for air like perrier henry. Fuok VCU, fuok havoc, fuok shaka, fuok spike lee.

IMO, I think this is different. It is tournament time in NY.

Especially if we somehow get the same refs as the VCU-U Mass game. Did you see it? Brutal.

VCU seemed to have 3-4 guys playing like Troy Polamalu out therre at all times. With their style if the refs let this crap go tomorrow, it helps VCU a lot, even though we are tough, disciplined, talented, well coached.

We shall see.

IMO, I think this is different. It is tournament time in NY.

Especially if we somehow get the same refs as the VCU-U Mass game. Did you see it? Brutal.

VCU seemed to have 3-4 guys playing like Troy Polamalu out therre at all times. With their style if the refs let this crap go tomorrow, it helps VCU a lot, even though we are tough, disciplined, talented, well coached.

We shall see.

I do think the championship has the two best teams in the conference. In the end, there can only be one: Bills by 8.

The VCU message board has an Official Beat the Billikens thread started before our first game at Chaifetz and rekindled for tomorrow's game. Some good stuff. If you go to Page 65, they even have graphs and illustrations:

http://www.vcuramnation.com/forums/threads/the-official-beat-the-billikens-thread.10891/page-65

BTW, they seem to think WE are the big, physical team.

I find their message board to be funny yet sad. Of all teams complaining about refs letting the play get physical, you'd think it wouldn't be VCU. You could literally call a foul against them on every inbounds play. Not alot, not most, not all but amybe 1 or 2. Every foucking one.

Anybody that can pull Aunt Becky is cool with me

Better to pull Aunt Becky than pull the race card like Spike