GDT: A10 Tournament, Round One

Pistol

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoping that Dayton pulls this one out. Not to get ahead of tomorrow, but I think it is a lot to ask to beat a team 3 times in a season, as X showed in the conference tournament last year.

Hoping that Dayton pulls this one out. Not to get ahead of tomorrow, but I think it is a lot to ask to beat a team 3 times in a season, as X showed in the conference tournament last year.

I am rooting for Butler because they have a good rpi and we beat them twice. It would seem to me, when they do well, it helps us.

Then if we face them, we are certainly capable of beating them a 3rd time, but if we don't, it won't hurt us much because they have a strong rpi.

Half the advertising for today must have been bought by the A-10 because it seems like its college ad after college ad, even teams that aren't playing like La Salle, VCU, and Temple.

Rotnei Clarke has to have one of the quickest releases from three that I've ever seen. Seems like he can get that shot off from anywhere.

+1

And he's been the difference so far. They're not outplaying Dayton.

Rotnei Clarke has to have one of the quickest releases from three that I've ever seen. Seems like he can get that shot off from anywhere.

Is it ROD-nee or ROT-knee?

I know he's from Arkansas, but that's not a "natural" spelling.

Dayton up 40-39 at the first media timeout of the second half.

How is a team with that much talent the 12-seed in this conference? Benson, Dillard, and Sanford are all really talented players. Not all have the brains or desire to be great, but still. This shouldn't be a below-average team in just about any conference this season.

it was my observation of the dayton players, their timeouts (i sit directly across from the visitors bench) the bench coaches interaction with the players body language etc that there were real chemistry and communication problems with dayton. so i dont have good ole archie on my coach wish list. like you above are saying, they got more talent than their record shows.

If Kavanaugh had not been suspended for confucting a stripper or whatever, it would have been a completely different story for them this season...

Instead of beating them by 30, we only beat them by 24 and SVU nation leaves the Fetz with their heads held high.