GDT: SLU @ Zip 'em up!

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the people ripping Cody piss me off a hell of a lot more than the score tonight.

Just hopping in on the GDT, but when you're 0-8, 0-9, 0-10, etc., and have been miserable shooting since the game @ Butler as well.. would have preferred someone else in the game late... that's on Crews though... refs sucked too. We'll bounce back.

I used to think Grunky was a punk troll. Now I just think he/she is just a dumb kid. Might really be a fan but still growing up and just not really sure what that means yet. He/she may get there and then post like a big boy/girl and we're all pulling for that day to come soon.

-hey, 13 and JMM, can you schedule your beatdown of Grunky in Salina so I can use my new condo??? it is really nice.

I thought we were doing this as the undercard to the Roy/mb's son Duke debate and mb/ mrs pistol debate dual main event at Humps?

I used to think Grunky was a punk troll. Now I just think he/she is just a dumb kid. Might really be a fan but still growing up and just not really sure what that means yet. He/she may get there and then post like a big boy/girl and we're all pulling for that day to come soon.

bet ya wouldn't say that to my face.

Well there's your confirmation abomb. Also thank you for your service. Mods please ban this user for not only not thanking our troops but also challenging one of our troops.

Maybe he/she was being really funny. I'm not quite sure. Cause if so that was funny.

No thanks necessary.

Ugh. The amount of chirping sluisville and I got from douchebags in the parking lot was unreal. Not a terrible loss, but I hate these arrogant pricks.

you should have hit them back with a chant of: NIT-NIT-Not InviTed-NIT-NIT-Not InviTed