Biggest Regular Season Week Ever?

Pistol

I know we just beat two ranked teams in one week recently, and just followed that up with two more wins, but how about this week? A win at Xavier and at home vs. LaSalle would mean:

-First outright conference title since 1957 (we shared the title in 1971)

-A 1-seed in the A10 Tournament, our first ever

-A 13-game winning streak, our longest since the start of the 1993-1994 season

-A likely bump in the AP Poll, which would give us our highest ranking ever (now 16, highest since 1993-1994), and a likely bump in the ESPN/USA Today Coaches Poll

-Great position for NCAA Tournament seeding, which typically isn't as punitive for losses in the conference tournament and normally has seeds all but finalized by the last round of conference tournaments

-Incredible momentum after a home sellout on senior day

-Seriously increased local and national attention

-Countless other benefits

What do you all think? I'd be on cloud nine if we went 2-0 this week and not sweating the conference tournament like I normally do.

Since we lost to RI, Ive sat in my seat and said to my buddy sitting next to me, "Man this game is HUGE". keep em coming

I hear ya. Since the URI game, each time a Billiken game has been rolling around, I tell me girlfriend that this is the biggest game of the year. She makes fun of me about it, but that is just the way it feels. Now is not the time to let up. The next game IS the most important.