GDT: A good night for a Lobo-tomy

bonwich

Don't discount UNM (just because we manhandled them and they have a few idiot fans ((Alphaone)). SLU is good we played well. It was our best win of the season. UNM has won a lot of games and only really stumbled once this season. We caught them at a good time and we took advantage of it. They made a game of it in the 2nd half when they could've folded. I hope they return to their winning ways and help out our RPI and resume.

SLU needs to keep up the intensity. KM will come around soon and this team will be really good in time for some tough conference games.

JC is just alright with me.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

-as has been said, we played them at a good time in their schedule for us

-if Alford's description of the technicals is what happened he has a beef, imo

-their #53 could end up being a really good player, either in college or NBA

-CE's description of playing defense like that as "fun" you have come a long, long, long way!!! what an impressive addition to his game

-CR, very good game

-I was a bit disappointed in the number of people in attendance but it did get loud for other than the ball toss

-MM is a very, very good player who might be underappreciated

-JB was playing strong defense as well

-KM, let it come a little bit more

-good win, real good

-now no let down of Friday

-saw the version of the t's by either Timmerman or Strauss which conflicts what Alford said happened...

my concluision of new mexico "upsetting cincy" is that cincy is likely overated as well.

I checked the numbers again and I would say Cincy is a legit team. I don't agree with the polls often but at 15 they are fairly ranked. It looks to me like Cincy just had an off night.

I checked the numbers again and I would say Cincy is a legit team. I don't agree with the polls often but at 15 they are fairly ranked. It looks to me like Cincy just had an off night.

Roy's opinion is probably slanted by his (and many of our) hatred for our old nemesis.

HuggyBear.jpg

<p></p><blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="slufan13" data-cid="334184" data-time="1357068542"><p>Fouls were 20 on UNM. 19 on us. 20 FT's for UNM. 19 for us. Sounds about as fair as it gets.</p></blockquote><p></p>

I think that is one sure way to tell refs are manipulating the game if they make sure they even up th box score to cover their tracks