New Kid on Roster .... Sean Duff

DoctorB

This kid was actually pretty darned good in high school. out at Westminster. Remember when Drake a few years ago was seriously making noise? Not sure why he didn't latch on with a full ride somewhere, at least Division II -- anyway, some help with scrimmaging while the walking wounded heal . . . . .

http://www.slubillikens.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=27200&ATCLID=205784060

This kid was actually pretty darned good in high school. out at Westminster. Remember when Drake a few years ago was seriously making noise? Not sure why he didn't latch on with a full ride somewhere, at least Division II -- anyway, some help with scrimmaging while the walking wounded heal . . . . .

http://www.slubillik...TCLID=205784060

maybe he will be the 3 point threat ;) after all he won a few 3 point contest..hell or at least scare JB so he starts nailing treys.

lol you cant be satisfied from the shooting from jb, really?

His numbers are what they are. He has the second best percentage on the team. He has gone 4-6 over the last two games. I don't know how anyone could not be happy with the way he is shooting the 3 right now.

His numbers are what they are. He has the second best percentage on the team. He has gone 4-6 over the last two games. I don't know how anyone could not be happy with the way he is shooting the 3 right now.

Also, he has hit a trey in 4 of the 5 games played. The only game he didn't hit from three was against A&M, where we won by 21. He actually hit all three of his attempts against Kansas. One would be hard pressed to whine about Jake's 3-point shooting at this point in the season.

Also, he has hit a trey in 4 of the 5 games played. The only game he didn't hit from three was against A&M, where we won by 21. He actually hit all three of his attempts against Kansas. One would be hard pressed to whine about Jake's 3-point shooting at this point in the season.

Agreed, but I still have no confidence that he is going to make it when he shoots.

Agreed, but I still have no confidence that he is going to make it when he shoots.

thats what im saying, i was talking about a guy who comes in the game and makes the other team nervous with the 3