Game viewing vs Washington

Westy03

I dont think they have it...it will only be on Dish Network...I have been callling all over town with no luck of any bars that have Dish Network. Anyone know of a place?

I dont think they have it...it will only be on Dish Network...I have been callling all over town with no luck of any bars that have Dish Network. Anyone know of a place?

I wanna say that Sports Zone has both Direct TV and Dish Net. Did you call them?

I wanna say that Sports Zone has both Direct TV and Dish Net. Did you call them?

Yup, they said they don't get Dish

Will we find it streaming online like other games?

Yes we MOST likely will! Once I noticed we were going to have issues streaming this game I started talking to the pirates cruising around the internet and informed them of the on going negotiations with pac 12 network and directv and asked if they would help us out.

They have been very gracious about it as you can read on: http://forum.wiziwig...-amp-Discussion

Most likely a link will come tonight, or tomorrow and be by either viraljet or ft420.

Thanks for your kind words. Yes, game requests are not allowed (or the thread would be unmanageable), but if you post the team(s) of which you are a fan, I'll do my best to stream those games, find streams, and post those games near the top of the game times. As you see, ViralJet usually posts his streams before 7pm ET each day and has access to PAC 12 network, which he streams regularly. There is also JediASU who might stream ASU basketball again this year, as he does for football. He hasn't yet this year, but did so last year. Hopefully as the season progresses will gain new streamers, too!

~ft

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This website incorporates links to other websites maintained by unaffiliated third parties. With the exception of the Billikens.com (www.billikens.com), these websites are neither owned by nor under the control of Billikens.com. Billikens.com is not responsible for the contents of any third party website. We provide such links as a convenience to our website users, and inclusion of any link implies neither our endorsement of its website nor any association with its operators or owners.

Just called the Fieldhouse. They said they won't know until tomorrow. Mentioned something about needing to get "the paper." I don't know if that's the newspaper to see the specific TV channel or what. One would think you could get that info ahead of time.

They told me to call back tomorrow at noon. Fingers crossed....

Not only do people need to think about places that will be able to show the game but you need to consider what time the bar typically closes. For example, a 1 AM bar that has a common practice of closing at 12:30 won't work for this game.

For example, I remember a Cards playoff game at Arizona in the early 2000s that started at 9 PM on a weeknight. The bar we were at in Webster Groves made it clear that they had to clear everyone out by 12:30 and if the game ran long we were all getting kicked out.

the post in maplewood and stl sports zone both have it I think.

I called sports zone and they said they dont have it.

I put a call into Humphrey's. They said they will also know tomorrow, but even if they don't automatically get it, they are "90% sure" they would order it.

I don't exactly know what "order it" means. But they said since they are a SLU bar, they will show SLU games.

I've got a call into Bar 101 in Soulard as well. Waiting on a response from them.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't this be a simple question of "do you carry the Pac-12 network?" If they have dish network it's channel 413. If they have directv they don't have it and can't magically "order it". I am not understanding this logic of waiting for "papers" to check for that. Also you can use this to see: http://pac-12.com/Ab...nnelFinder.aspx

My understand is the only way to possibly "order" this game is to buy a sports pack from Dish network. Or is there something I am missing?

Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't this be a simple question of "do you carry the Pac-12 network?" If they have dish network it's channel 413. If they have directv they don't have it and can't magically "order it". I am not understanding this logic of waiting for "papers" to check for that. Also you can use this to see: http://pac-12.com/Ab...nnelFinder.aspx

My understand is the only way to possibly "order" this game is to buy a sports pack from Dish network. Or is there something I am missing?

You are correct. Actually, I have Dish Network and pay for the top 250 and was suppose to get the Pac 12 network so I call and they said I had to upgrade to an additional sports pack since I wasnt "in the area". I declined their offer.

I put a call into Humphrey's. They said they will also know tomorrow, but even if they don't automatically get it, they are "90% sure" they would order it.

I don't exactly know what "order it" means. But they said since they are a SLU bar, they will show SLU games.

Don't forget that 11pm on Wednesdays in Pennies. Not the best atmosphere to watch a game

How low-rent is the Pac-12 Network if it isn't carried by DirecTV, Uverse or Charter?

Pac 12 Network has been trying to get on DirecTV for the past year so it would be on at launch the past fall. DirecTV has balked at paying what they are asking, supposidly same price as the Big Ten Network.

i would think the reason the pac-12 network isnt all that attractive is that most of the basketball games would be on late at night anywhere but the coast.

Don't forget that 11pm on Wednesdays in Pennies. Not the best atmosphere to watch a game

Are you kidding?! Perfect atmosphere to watch the game with a free added bonus of crushing poon!

Humphrey's is a no go. As an earlier commentor stated, Humphrey's has DirecTV and they can't "order" Dish Network.

They suggested looking at smaller bars, as they are more likely to have Dish over other providers. Any normal sports bar is going to have DirecTV, simply because of the NFL Sunday Ticket Package.

Looks like it's either going to be a real old-school night on the Ham, or a new-school night janking the pirate feed.

Humphrey's is a no go. As an earlier commentor stated, Humphrey's has DirecTV and they can't "order" Dish Network.

They suggested looking at smaller bars, as they are more likely to have Dish over other providers. Any normal sports bar is going to have DirecTV, simply because of the NFL Sunday Ticket Package.

Looks like it's either going to be a real old-school night on the Ham, or a new-school night janking the pirate feed.

hahah! Well the new school "pirate" websites already have a radio feed posted for the game. The video feed should be posted by tomorrow. Just reference my link on the first page of this thread. If any one is wondering the odds for a pirate feed is looking around 99.5% chance of working.

hahah! Well the new school "pirate" websites already have a radio feed posted for the game. The video feed should be posted by tomorrow. Just reference my link on the first page of this thread. If any one is wondering the odds for a pirate feed is looking around 99.5% chance of working.

I don't want to watch a damn computer screen...