Ridiculous

PICS OR GTFO. PICS OF HER HEAVING, CRYING BREASTS.

Posted Image

she looks very uncomfortable. poor girl. i would think if she could stretch out a little she would feel so much better.

(this post was made soley to please moytoy and get our post count higher. it has nothing to do with continuing to keep allison's picture front and center.)

This may or may not be A. Stokke. I thought it was important to solicit the collective opinion of bills.com. Posted Image

i am thinking the snugness of her track and field uniform may have contributed to her not making the team. while the areodynamics might help with some sports, you can take the snugness too far i think. while you dont want a loose shirt tail knocking down the bar, the vaulter would still seem to need to be somewhat comfortable and able to use their body to maximize their reach over the bar. what is everyone else's opinion?

i am thinking the snugness of her track and field uniform may have contributed to her not making the team. while the areodynamics might help with some sports, you can take the snugness too far i think. while you dont want a loose shirt tail knocking down the bar, the vaulter would still seem to need to be somewhat comfortable and able to use their body to maximize their reach over the bar. what is everyone else's opinion?

I'm with Jim. I feel like we need to see more pictures from different angles before I can come to a conclusive opinion.

I'm no track/field expert, b roy, but doesn't the double threat of grazing the bar reside in the front of this vaulter rather than in her shirt tail ? I assume she doesn't do the Fosbury flop.

I'm no track/field expert, b roy, but doesn't the double threat of grazing the bar reside in the front of this vaulter rather than in her shirt tail ? I assume she doesn't do the Fosbury flop.

wp jim, no one has presented a picture on this thread that bears the need for that discussion.

Good point, i hope this helps: Posted Image

after all the evidence that has been presented, imo, the usoc should have let her be on the team for no other reason that international eye candy. who the heck is in charge anyway. this is an injustice. we probably f'd up the swimming, gymnastics, and beach volleyball selections as well.