Kwamain on crutches???

Also the 'heard it from someone' nature of the post. I will not be worried until I hear something from a credible source.

He realized we will need to play zone against Memphis, and of course we all know zone is more of a defense for slow white guys that can't keep up with the fast black guys ... so to fit in better with the rest of the team he had the extra muscle removed from his leg. It's only a 36 hour recovery time, so he'll be good for the game

He realized we will need to play zone against Memphis, and of course we all know zone is more of a defense for slow white guys that can't keep up with the fast black guys ... so to fit in better with the rest of the team he had the extra muscle removed from his leg. It's only a 36 hour recovery time, so he'll be good for the game

Have McCall and Jett also had this surgery? Better to be safe than sorry.

I wouldn't be too worried. I have seen athletes on crutches or in walking boots after games as a preventative measure. I imagine it allows for quicker recover. I would think the week of an NCAA game they are extra protective.

Yeah I see that a lot too. I'm sure a lot of people are rolling ankles this time of year. I'm sure its just to keep pressure and weight off their ankles.

Did you see them all on Sunday? Everyone was moving around and jumping around in excitement without crutches. Just adds to the idea that its simply to help quicken some recovery and nothing we should worry about it all. Deep breaths.

They both looked perfectly fine on Channel 5 News today. Showed the team walking to the bus. No crutches in sight.

Invisible crutches. There's clearly a conspiracy here...

No, but someone twittered me after seeing CE using one of those motorized wheelchairs at Wal-Mart.

Yea, but he isn't hurt. He just like to ride on them. hahaha!

The athletic department is issuing wheelchairs to the players now instead of scooters.

I don't know why we can't buy official Billiken wheelchairs in the team store. Minor league SLU, minor league.

I can confirm Kwamain sprained his ankle at Monday's practice. Was carried off the court and placed in a walking boot with crutches. The Billikens always expected he would play. Will be interesting to see if the ankle limits him at all