The Experts show on ESPN is about to break down the west

brianstl

Thanks for the heads up. They're giving LIU a lot of love vs. Michigan State. I'll say LIU is the best 16 seed team I've ever seen. Still won't beat the Spartans.

On CBS Sports' Bracket Show Jon Rothstein picked SLU as his surprise team of the Tournament...even upsetting Michigan State in the Round of 34...

Of course Wally Szczerbiak, who hasn't liked us all year, said we were going to be easily beaten by Memphis...

2 out of 6 analysts picked us over memphis. At least one picked memphis because he's an immature little ***** who's still bitter about Majerus kicking the ###### out of AZ in 1998

Fixed...Miles Simon is a ******...

again, Memphis hasn't played a good team since they played X at the beginning of Feb. They only beat them by 4 at home. since then, they've have had 11 games against 7 bad to so-so CUSA teams, only three of which even have a winning record. We should destroy memphis.

again, Memphis hasn't played a good team since they played X at the beginning of Feb. They only beat them by 4 at home. since then, they've have had 8 games against 7 bad to so-so CUSA teams, only three of which even have a winning record. We should destroy memphis.

I will take a winning by a point. This is a tough match up.

He didn't start a few weeks back because of his ankle. Didn't believe it was as bad as Ellis made it out to be.

Don't know how bad it really is but with the exception of the X game on senior night, he has not been the same since before the injury. Kind of concerning considering RM attributed much of his shooting issues last year to rushing and playing hurt.

No one was going to deprive Andrew Nicholson this past weekend in AC. Kid had a spectacular weekend and the rest of the Bonnies, especially Conger and Kloof, picked it up when they had to. I am going to assume Nicholson got MVP although I was home in Maryland watching on TV when the game ended. Going to be interesting to see if he can do the same against the front line Florida State provides. There were no big men in the A10 his equivalent this past weekend. Even if we had gotten past Xavier on Saturday, I'm not sure what we could have done to counter him if we were there Sunday. i doubt he would have been saddled with foul;s as he was when he came to St. Louis back in January.

-he (Nicholson) was impressive, i hope the Bonnies go far

-i realize it would be good for SLU if xavier advances, but watching them play i can't root for them, from the fight, to post fight, to the street crap (which we seem to be doing more of, don't like that either :angry: ) to complaining to the refs, to tu grabbing the ball before ft attempts, to lyons to wells (who is very good) the bloom is off the rose for me about x

-can someone tell me what a traveling violation is? or how many steps a player now gets?

Thanks for the heads up. They're giving LIU a lot of love vs. Michigan State. I'll say LIU is the best 16 seed team I've ever seen. Still won't beat the Spartans.

LIU good for a 16th seed ( C- ) but no match for MSU...Wagner was a much better team in their conference.....MSU by 20 over LIU