Can You Spell Clutch

slu72

I will probably get a bunch of sh!t for saying this but I think he is probably our best all around guard and has stepped up and made some huge plays in the last 2 months.

His defense has been huge down the stretch, and he might be our best 3-point shooter at this point. Can't say I totally disagree with you on this. I love seeing him and KM on the floor together.

His defense has been huge down the stretch, and he might be our best 3-point shooter at this point. Can't say I totally disagree with you on this. I love seeing him and KM on the floor together.

Early in the season it seemed like he was deferring to KM and just wasn't playing his game. Then it was like the switch flipped and he and KM meshed and got a chemistry that is awesome to watch. He is a little bigger than KM and might even be a little quicker. I would not trade KM for anyone but I wouldn't trade MM for anyone either. Just like KM, MM takes big shots and makes big shots. I Really like the chemistry of KM, MM, and JJ.

im just thinking about the shooting % mccall has improved in a short time, and thinking about how that will improve for junior and senior year and all I can do it smile.

That Philly win was some revenge for you, 72 ! After the game RM said we played hard but not smart.

I didn't see it, but it didn't sound like we did. WP, I didn't forget to thank you for the packages. I'm in ATL this week and haven't been home to know if they arrived. In any event, thanks again. Gonna enjoy wearing that JJ t to the dance.