Bills by 3 over St. Joe

The Wiz

Bills can't let their guards get the better of them, which has happened too often in the A10 this year.

What is it with these undersized guards that we faced at LMU and Umass that we seem to turn them into a Calvin Murphy or a Nate Archibald?

Rick has had a lot success both home and away with St Joe's, lets hope that carries over for tonight.

Woah woah woah back up. I thought Vegas didn't move lines to even out the money?

You are taking things out of context like the Romney "doesn't care about the poor" smear.

In hoops, from the very early opening lines, it will sometimes go 1 - 2 pts, then settle. They do not put out lines in college hoops til 24, sometimes 36 hrs before the game. This line will stay at 2.5- 3.5 now. Locals (if you know what that means) will adjust more to balance they have a smaller pool obviously.

You should have a drink with me and a certain guy I know and maybe he will explain all this to you, greenhorn, since you do not get it.

There was a locker room brawl that only Vegas knows about.

LSU-Alabama?

That definitely happened, smart-boy-toy.

It has been hushed nationally for now, guys like you will eventually hear about it. It might be somewhere out there, not sure. Not something the NCAA wants out there about their championship game. I have an internal email if you want to see it.

LSU-Alabama?

That definitely happened, smart-boy-toy.

It has been hushed nationally for now, guys like you will eventually hear about it. It might be somewhere out there, not sure. Not something the NCAA wants out there about their championship game. I have an internal email if you want to see it.

Settle down, MB, it was a little joke.

and yes, please send me the internal email.

Settle down, MB, it was a little joke.

and yes, please send me the internal email.

No better proof of something than an internal e-mail. :rolleyes:

So to conclude: Wiz, came out with his prediction of Bills -3.5 a bunch of days ago. The Vegas line is now -3 after moving from -1. If only Vegas had followed the Wiz on their initial line placement they wouldn't have given away 2 points to the pros.

You are taking things out of context like the Romney "doesn't care about the poor" smear.

In hoops, from the very early opening lines, it will sometimes go 1 - 2 pts, then settle. They do not put out lines in college hoops til 24, sometimes 36 hrs before the game. This line will stay at 2.5- 3.5 now. Locals (if you know what that means) will adjust more to balance they have a smaller pool obviously.

You should have a drink with me and a certain guy I know and maybe he will explain all this to you, greenhorn, since you do not get it.

Agreed, I think Newt was a little over the top with his rip.

No better proof of something than an internal e-mail. :rolleyes:

So to conclude: Wiz, came out with his prediction of Bills -3.5 a bunch of days ago. The Vegas line is now -3 after moving from -1. If only Vegas had followed the Wiz on their initial line placement they wouldn't have given away 2 points to the pros.

It is all so simple.

Vegas called and I told them to move the line to 3. They asked, "What about MB?" I told them to send him an internal email and say there was a fight between LSU, Alabama and Mitt Romney that was witnessed by a bunch of greenhorns. After that, Vegas said they never heard from him again.

It is all so simple.

It is all so simple.

Vegas called and I told them to move the line to 3. They asked, "What about MB?" I told them to send him an internal email and say there was a fight between LSU, Alabama and Mitt Romney that was witnessed by a bunch of greenhorns. After that, Vegas said they never heard from him again.

It is all so simple.

Awesome

And to get back on topic, Bills by 10 tonight. CE and MM will be hot from 3 point land. KM will be a driving and dishing machine.

Wow! That's almost spooky! Where did you buy your crystal ball?