CS Patch

davidnark

How about a game where we wear black jerseys to honor Spoon and Ed.

Or just having black jerseys because they would be sweet.

Or just having black jerseys because they would be sweet.

Please no black jerseys. It is gimmicky.

Any team I have ever followed has a lower winning percentage wearing black jerseys. Hell the best NBA of all time, the 96 Bulls, went 5-5 in black jerseys that year. And they went 72-10.

Any team I have ever followed has a lower winning percentage wearing black jerseys. Hell the best NBA of all time, the 96 Bulls, went 5-5 in black jerseys that year. And they went 72-10.

So you think their lower winning percentage is a direct result of wearing black jerseys? That seems pretty silly to me

Joe, perhaps this was the reason they lost 10 games:

Posted Image

So you think their lower winning percentage is a direct result of wearing black jerseys? That seems pretty silly to me

It's because the black uniforms are polyester and the regular uniforms are cotton. Cooler players mean better players!

Uggggh. I'am truely glad the Billikens haven't changed colors to try to be cool(er.) It's blue and white man. If you like black I'd suggest the tigers..........

Actually the bills had blue white and RED in their jerseys for awhile back in the day. I'm more of a reader on this site but I hear all the time how we want to be big time, guess what all the big boys have an alternate jersey. In some cases (ok. St, Oregon, Ohio st, there's probably more) teams have more than one alternate. I think black would be a nice concept it would look great with the blue and white, but it's a little played out now. I've seen some of the things Nike has done with their football and kind of like the chrome numbers they had going on in the rose bowl. I think that would be an interesting concept to incorporate.