Tweet: Rick wants Fla., Creighton, Butler

bonwich

With the kid from St. Louis, the Gators make sense. I think a series with Creighton would be great. Heck we were in the same league with Butler for a few years and we know that would be a good game. Mizzou hopefully with the new HC he will be more open to a series and it would help if Coach Majerus can get us on multi year roll.

With the kid from St. Louis, the Gators make sense. I think a series with Creighton would be great. Heck we were in the same league with Butler for a few years and we know that would be a good game. Mizzou hopefully with the new HC he will be more open to a series and it would help if Coach Majerus can get us on multi year roll.

The only thing with Beal is that it is very likely that he is a one-and-done player and jumps after this season. Still would be great to play Florida, though.

via Timmerman

Majerus appreciated season-best crowd: "you know people in upper deck didn't get in free. School would charge Mother Teresa to park."

Actually they did get in for free as many billiken club members were sent free tickets. Nevertheless it was a good crowd. once conference play starts the place will be rocking...

via Timmerman

Majerus appreciated season-best crowd: "you know people in upper deck didn't get in free. School would charge Mother Teresa to park."

Haha...I love it.

I would rather just get the game against Creighton if we could and just pass on Florida and Butler. No need to reward Bradley Beal and Nolan Bery for not picking SLU by giving them a homecoming game.

Now if Beal is one in done, I would change my opinion on the Florida game.

I would rather just get the game against Creighton if we could and just pass on Florida and Butler. No need to reward Bradley Beal and Nolan Bery for not picking SLU by giving them a homecoming game.

Now if Beal is one in done, I would change my opinion on the Florida game.

I don't think the Butler game is meant as a Nolan Berry homecoming but more of a series that should just happen. Besides, if its anyone's homecoming it could be Roosevelt Jones'.

-Rick has said he regretted not signing the butler deal two yrs ago and is still trying to get them, i don't think berry enters his mind for this but he may use as a selling point to them

-btw, their coach was on tv last week here in STL recruiting, i think it was a cbc game and not sure who they played but i don't think it was desmet (but it could have been)

-Rick has said he regretted not signing the butler deal two yrs ago and is still trying to get them, i don't think berry enters his mind for this but he may use as a selling point to them

-btw, their coach was on tv last week here in STL recruiting, i think it was a cbc game and not sure who they played but i don't think it was desmet (but it could have been)

This. Butler has wanted to play us for some time. We haven't been snubbed. This game should happen and be continued as a series. Same deal with Creighton. If we can work it so Creighton and Butler come to SLU on alternative years then it's perfect.