Sorry, False alarm (edited by thicks)

While this says it was updated today, I am not sure that is accurate. If you look at the previous votes column, it says we only got 38 which was what we had the week before last.

Edit: You beat me to it. SI really should not show that "updated" thing on the page if nothing has been updated.

I believe those are still last weeks rankings. I know it says 12/5, but they may just be updating the records or something. It's also showing us as previously 38th, and all the positions and votes are the same as last week. @The AP_Top25 account hasn't updated anything yet, ESPN isn't updated yet,

Nevermind. It looks like they updated the date on the page and the teams records but It's still last weeks results. When tdo the polls actually come out anyway?

It's usually updated around 12:00. I don't see us staying in the top 25.

WHY WOULD YOU POST RANKINGS FROM LAST WEEK RICH!!!?? WTF WERE YOU THINKING!!! FIX THAT MOTHERF***ING TITLE NOWWW!!! ANNNNGGGGERRRRR!!!

Again would if I could. If Porter were here he'd make the ranking true (or better) as well as allowing me to change the title of the post.