Dayton-Buffalo

I was wondering if UD would have a patented collapse. This one is bad considering it was at home and they did have an extra day that SLU have to recoup.

I was wondering if UD would have a patented collapse. This one is bad considering it was at home and they did have an extra day that SLU have to recoup.

Maybe the Dayton team thought it was senior night and they were playing SLU.

If you truly hate Dayton you don't want to see them win, ever.

I am really surprised. I hate Dayton but I'd rather see them winning in non-conference games.

I'm not crazy about the Flyers either, but I'd think we'd be cheering for our conference brethren in non con games especially this year. We want the A-10 to be rated above a few of the BCS leagues, like the Pac12 and the SEC. It will only help us come selection Sunday. Remember what the MVC did a few years back? Scheduled a tough non con and come dance time they looked good in the eyes of the committee. Plus it makes us look better when we trash Dayton in conference play. Nothing to cheer about with this beat down last night. Especially at home to an unknown mid major. Can't believe they tanked this bad in front of the sweater vests. At least we were in it 'til the end against a respectable LMU team.

Not a great night overall for the A10. Pitt spanked Duquesne and even though the Dukes were the home team, it was at the city's Consol Energy Center and not on campus.. Umass beat a woeful reclamation project in a weak Towson team (Pat Kennedy's legacy is alive and well). La Salle beat a nobody in Northeastern at home (La Salle is 3 and 0 at Gola and we go there this year). St. Joe's took out weak cross-town rival Drexel. Ricmond obliterated a weak 1-and-7 Bill & Mary. And Rhodey remains in free fall --- losing on the road to Brown and falling also to 1-and-7 on the year (and they looked decent against Texas no ttoo long ago).

The Dayton loss has got to be disturbing to the sweaters. But that is Dayton. Forced to actually shoot the ball, the Fryers posted a 28% on 16-of-57 from the floor. Buffalo was 3 and 1 coming in but all threee wins were at home against the likes of St. Peter's, Cornell and Cansius. Dayton fans should be proud. Of course, 12,000 did show up for the game so the gate, as always, was good.

I watched the game on the Dayton feed. Looked as if they had no answer for the Bulls big men plus they were tossing in three's from all over the court.

The Bonnies play the Bulls on Saturday and rumor has it the Flu season has come early to the Brown Indian camp.

And who is the lame brain that schduled LMU days after a major Tournement ?

G L w/Portland