Are YOU going to portland?

Crazy! Box and Won and I were just making a video just like that one.

I want this to go viral!!! Because we are doing our dance, and all the other team can do is just "watch da bills"

There was a lot of games to be pissed off about last season, but Portland was the top of the list for me. I know they are getting their a$$es kicked by everyone else, but I want to humiliate them. Losing is one things, losing and being disrespected is another. I want to beat them so bad that I hope Glaze plays the second half.

The White Pelican will be there. I am expecting to see some avengement of last year's game. And I don't care if that ain't a word. I'm expecting to see Conklin lead the boys to a massacre. I'm not only hoping Glaze plays the second half, I'm hoping the walk-ons get tired playing the second half.

I want this to go viral!!! Because we are doing our dance, and all the other team can do is just "watch da bills"

What did I just watch??? HAHAHA this had me rolling on the floor!!

new student section chant "da da da dada dee dee dada da da dada dee dee dada"

I'll be there, KM'd. Feel free to come find me. 23 jersey and checkered pants. gotta see who this person is with all this Billiken energy.

Spirit of ESTL?