When was the last time?

It wasn't that long ago, assuming I'm remembering correctly. I think they made the final of some tournament at Texas A&M in Brad's last year at SLU, then some tournament at Pittsburgh in Majerus' first year. Basically the tournaments as I remember were SLU, the host, and a few very low RPI teams. SLU won the gimme games, then got blown out by Texas A&M and Pitt.

If you're talking about when we made the finals of a legitimate early season tournament, then I got nothing.

Has it EVER happened?

Last time we WON a tourney was bonners freshman year in Hawaii. No championships since then.

In Jamal johnsons one year we made the final of a four team Hawaii tournament. Not sure if I'd really count that though.

Weren't those just round robin tournaments with the winner taking all though?

Yes. Another reason not to count those. In each of those, SLU and the host (Texas A&M and Pitt) won their round robin games, setting up the last game as the expected "championship." The winner got the trophy, but it was set up that way. Definitely not on the same level as the 76 Classic, or even the Cancun Governor's Cup from last year.

Never. But I thought the game was on ESPN. I had to be away today, golf tourney w/ the wife, yet DVR'd both ESPN and ESPNU. I come home and get the Old Spice Classic on both channels! What's up w/ that? What ESPN channel is the final game on? Damn, we just beat Nova and I can't see how we did it. Who cares, we're 5-0 and I'm in heaven just watching the line on ESPN! Puhleeeze keep it up you Billikens!

Never. But I thought the game was on ESPN. I had to be away today, golf tourney w/ the wife, yet DVR'd both ESPN and ESPNU. I come home and get the Old Spice Classic on both channels! What's up w/ that? What ESPN channel is the final game on? Damn, we just beat Nova and I can't see how we did it. Who cares, we're 5-0 and I'm in heaven just watching the line on ESPN! Puhleeeze keep it up you Billikens!

Calm down broski! Shits on espn3

Calm down broski! Shits on espn3

I did the same thing! was so frustrated. I caught the second half and read the summary on board. It sounds like they made a last minute switchup on the channels...? Not okay with this, especially with how people DVR these days. Do we know for certain what Sundays game will be on?