frease kicked off xu team

I posted on Twitter earlier this evening that a source told me that Xavier expects Frease to be back before the first game of the season.

https://twitter.com/...994584836182018

Of course he will. Nothing bad ever happens to X. They are truly blessed, and while it is true ND sits at the Almighty's right hand, X surely has a stranglehold on the seat to his left. Fr. B must do some serious atonement for us to grab that seat away from X.

I posted on Twitter earlier this evening that a source told me that Xavier expects Frease to be back before the first game of the season.

https://twitter.com/#!/HeardThisBlog/status/124994584836182018

I'm sure you're correct and they'll bring him back in time for the season. However, I was just reading the Xavier boards and they are acting like it is very, very serious and don't seem so sure about his return. It'll be interesting to see this story develop.

I'm sure you're correct and they'll bring him back in time for the season. However, I was just reading the Xavier boards and they are acting like it is very, very serious and don't seem so sure about his return. It'll be interesting to see this story develop.

I read xavierhoops, and felt the same thing until I heard the Chris Mack radio show clip. This is not as big a deal as it looked. He even said, "It's nothing egregious, he didn't get arrested."

I read xavierhoops, and felt the same thing until I heard the Chris Mack radio show clip. This is not as big a deal as it looked. He even said, "It's nothing egregious, he didn't get arrested."

Neither did KM or WR get arrested. Doubtful X will turn this over to a stacked student court to make the final determination. But of course our "bad boys" incident involved someone connected to a major donor.

I think John Cook takes too much ######. I think the punishment was a little overboard, but I don't blame him for it. That is the fault of others. I think most of us guys would have acted similarly if we were in Cook's shoes.

Others that didn't have a personal connection to the situation are to blame for not putting the brakes on Cook.

I think John Cook takes too much ######. I think the punishment was a little overboard, but I don't blame him for it. That is the fault of others. I think most of us guys would have acted similarly if we were in Cook's shoes.

Others that didn't have a personal connection to the situation are to blame for not putting the brakes on Cook.

John Cook and the Student Court cluster**** are indefensible. Hoping that this is the year all that goes behind us.