Vermont

ACE

i was walking across the street earlier this evening wearing one of my billikens shirts and i passed a chick in a vermont shirt on her bike and i checked out her **** while i read vermont off of them and she caught me and i just did the cool guy point and she smiled like a bastard so we're gonna beat the ###### out of vermont. true story. mark it down. next game, next team.

and if one of you says something about a run-on sentence i swear to God i'll skull###### you.

Vermont had a lot of wins last season so would be a great team to schedule (RPI-wise). However, they did lose their top two scorers and their coach from a team that faded down the stretch and was one and done in the NIT. They will be a young team next year and are mostly looking to rebuild. They do have a freshman whose name is FOUR so I hope he selects 4 as his number (otherwise "Foul on Four" is gonna get real confusing).

i was walking across the street earlier this evening wearing one of my billikens shirts and i passed a chick in a vermont shirt on her bike and i checked out her **** while i read vermont off of them and she caught me and i just did the cool guy point and she smiled like a bastard so we're gonna beat the ###### out of vermont. true story. mark it down. next game, next team.

and if one of you says something about a run-on sentence i swear to God i'll skull###### you.

Did you see if she had a pair of these on?

Posted Image

They do have a freshman whose name is FOUR so I hope he selects 4 as his number (otherwise "Foul on Four" is gonna get real confusing).

I'm reasonably sure our announcer will pronounce it "fow-er," especially if we're honoring former coaches that night. (Either that, or "seven.")

I'm reasonably sure our announcer will pronounce it "fow-er," especially if we're honoring former coaches that night. (Either that, or "seven.")

I should note that Four is Four McGlynn's first name. I should also point out that Four is a 2 that can also play the 1(and I checked the number 4 is open on the Vermont roster).

I think we should honor said former coach's Peach (Coral? Salmon?) sportcoat. I would fly in for that.

I was at that game. It was played at the DCU Center in Worcester, MA. I had gotten tickets for my SU alum brother and he wasn't too pleased with the result. It however was a great 1st round as half the 8 teams in Worcester had won at least one national championship (NC State, Michigan State, UConn, and Syracuse).

Vermont has dominated the America East regular seasons as late. They made the NIT last year by virtue of winning the regular season and failing to win the AE Tournament for the NCAA auto bid.

Is this a one shot buy game or is there some sort of return?

I really like this game. Vermont isn't great or anything but it would actually be a good lower level team win. It may not mean much but its good to beat the teams that always seem to finish atop their conference even if its not a great conference.

I really like this game. Vermont isn't great or anything but it would actually be a good lower level team win. It may not mean much but its good to beat the teams that always seem to finish atop their conference even if its not a great conference.

Does anyone else remember a pretty good Billiken team getting pecker-slapped by a very short, very quick, very white, Maine team? (I think it was during Spoon's tenure.) At the risk of getting political, any state that sends Pat Leahy to the senate for a hundred years has to be watched like a hawk..... This is a trap game.....