As the Local "Just Win, Baby" guy...

This offseason has been a tough one...but nowhere near as bad as the events that preceded it. Even though it looks like we're only getting one recruit, but at least that recruit is a 7-footer. There are schools that would be happy with that. It ticks me off to lose potential players to BCS schools that suck. I guess I haven't been a fan of the Bills long enough (Since Law School in '01), but I think this program needs to step up to the plate and get the job done.

ForDaLove said it well in another thread that this program is going to lose out on recruits until results are there. He's right, and I would hope the athletic department would see that as the only way as well. Just win, baby. I guess from living in Lexington, Kentucky, I saw how a rabid fan base acts...they do not tolerate losing in any form. That's the atmosphere I'd love to see.

All the pieces are in place this year....Kwamain is back, Barnett is on board, and the returnees are very good. It's time now...let's take this thing into March!

Love the optimism. And don't want to sound negative, but it's show me time. And Da Love is right, until we become relevant from the standpoint of winning, getting guys like Bruenig ain't gonna happen.

No negative taken 72. A lot of us believe the same thing.

I think most of us are tired of the way things were...losing games, losing recruits. We've got a chance this year to throw it back in a lot of people's faces, starting with those in our own conference. This is Part 1 of 2 in the "Rick Majerus Gets Even" tour.

Beast mode!

Most impressive part of the play is his anticipation on defense. When Kwa comes back, ###### Cody Ellis will be his old self, Rob Loe will be straight jacking threes, Barnett and McCall the same (even Cassity to an extent), and Mitchell can drive and dish to Remekun (who can dunk) and Conklin (who can finish when he's open) or take it himself and get free throws. Let's not forget that Kwamain can just pull up and hit the shot, too. This will be a WHOLE NEW TEAM next year when he comes back. Oh, and Jett can be a slightly lesser version, driving, dishing, and finishing strong.

Kwamain Mitchell, first team all-conference next year, you heard it here first.

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

Most impressive part of the play is his anticipation on defense. When Kwa comes back, ###### Cody Ellis will be his old self, Rob Loe will be straight jacking threes, Barnett and McCall the same (even Cassity to an extent), and Mitchell can drive and dish to Remekun (who can dunk) and Conklin (who can finish when he's open) or take it himself and get free throws. Let's not forget that Kwamain can just pull up and hit the shot, too. This will be a WHOLE NEW TEAM next year when he comes back. Oh, and Jett can be a slightly lesser version, driving, dishing, and finishing strong.

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

HATE

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

Having seen the Kwa dunk video and reading this, I now feel like a smack addict that has to wait out his five-month court appointed rehab session before finally getting his sweet, sweet fix. November cannot get here soon enough! I am fiending!

Beast mode!

The team KM will be surrounded by this year will be much different than the one KM last played with. While losing Willie obviously hurts, he will still have Evans who can get some things done around the basket, PLUS a variety of shooters to feed the ball to - Loe, McCall and Barnett. If they throw Jett in there, he'll have somebody he can run with on the break. HATE

The team KM will be surrounded by this year will be much different than the one KM last played with. While losing Willie obviously hurts, he will still have Evans who can get some things done around the basket, PLUS a variety of shooters to feed the ball to - Loe, McCall and Barnett. If they throw Jett in there, he'll have somebody he can run with on the break. HATE

GOTDAMN, i forgot EVANS!!! knew i was missing somebody bigtime. he's going to be the glue guy that cassity always dreamed he could be, minus the passing, maybe. evans has RIDICULOUS amounts of heart and i gotdamn love it. man, i'm getting amped now. gotta tone it down... 364 more days to next season's hockey tryouts, gotta toughen up.

GOTDAMN, i forgot EVANS!!! knew i was missing somebody bigtime. he's going to be the glue guy that cassity always dreamed he could be, minus the passing, maybe. evans has RIDICULOUS amounts of heart and i gotdamn love it. man, i'm getting amped now. gotta tone it down... 364 more days to next season's hockey tryouts, gotta toughen up.

Just from the little I know of DE, I bet he's the kind of player that works his ass off in the offseason to improve his game. Anyone want to be he's shooting 500 or more perimiter shots a day. If he coild add a quick pull up to his game he'd be tough to stop. Adding a consistent 3, would be icing on the cake

Just from the little I know of DE, I bet he's the kind of player that works his ass off in the offseason to improve his game. Anyone want to be he's shooting 500 or more perimiter shots a day. If he coild add a quick pull up to his game he'd be tough to stop. Adding a consistent 3, would be icing on the cake

And someone reported that he's already added 20 lbs of muscle since the season ended, IIRC. ###### NASTY.

The first of two Billiken camps for elementary and high school students is this week. Anyone's kids going? The players always work these camps, and I was wondering how everyone looked (sizewise, strength, Cody's shoulder, etc.)

There have been posters making A10 POY predictions. So technically they said it first.

+1,000,000

also, where was the "Heard" when Ju-Wan Staten announced he was transferring to Jerry West Virginia U??