RM on 590 w/Frank & Martin today

StlBills

I saw from a distance what looked like Harriman showing around a recruit and his parents. It wasn't close to me, but it looked like a recruit.

He was white, brown hair and about an inch taller than Harriman. 100% total speculation. Like I said it was from a distance and I could be completely wrong.

Any inside sources??

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So again, saw Harriman and Brandon showing a recruit around campus in a golf cart.

He was right in front of my apartment, but I couldn't identify who it was. I don't think it was Quinton because he looked blacker than the pictures I have seen of Quinton.

So again, saw Harriman and Brandon showing a recruit around campus in a golf cart.

He was right in front of my apartment, but I couldn't identify who it was. I don't think it was Quinton because he looked blacker than the pictures I have seen of Quinton.

Quevyn Winters. Would love to get a commitment from him this weekend.

Quevyn Winters. Would love to get a commitment from him this weekend.

I feel we could be hearing good news from Chievous very soon but if Winters commits this weekend do we lose are shot at Chievous, who do you feel is better?

I feel Chievous is more versatile with better upside compared to Winters....

Winters more of a 3-4? Where Chievous is more 2-3?

I feel we could be hearing good news from Chievous very soon but if Winters commits this weekend do we lose are shot at Chievous, who do you feel is better?

I feel Chievous is more versatile with better upside compared to Winters....

Winters more of a 3-4? Where Chievous is more 2-3?

Winters is better now. Chievous has crazy potential.

Chievous has been flaky lately. And I've heard Winters is a greater priority, but they aren't competing for a scholarship.

Winters is better now. Chievous has crazy potential.

Chievous has been flaky lately. And I've heard Winters is a greater priority, but they aren't competing for a scholarship.

I understand they are not competing for a scholarship but if both end up committing do we have 2 scholarships used up on the same type of player or is Winters more of a SF/PF?

Winters is on campus now. I think Winters is more of a natural wing, better outside skills, an outside scorer but who can play a combo inside out game. Chievous is developing his outside game, more inclined as an inside player like DE. They basically play the same spot, swingman, but their games are different. In other words Chievous is a 3/4, Winters more of 3/2.

Crews is retiring I guess not prepared to coach college ball anymore. Whitesell would be a good hire.

Majerus said the recruits mother played in Greece after being at Virginia. He may not be Greek.

Maybe it's been talked about, but I read that Winters committed to Baylor last year. Was that misinformation or did he de-commit? Also, it says he had to lock down his academics. What's the chance of him going to prep school for a year?

Maybe it's been talked about, but I read that Winters committed to Baylor last year. Was that misinformation or did he de-commit? Also, it says he had to lock down his academics. What's the chance of him going to prep school for a year?

He de-committed.

I would take any game anywhere with a top ten team.

Becoming a buy team reduces the chances to schedule quality home games. You get no return game and what ends up happening is that you schedule a crappy buy game to make up for it and this program needs all the home dates it can get to make the numbers for the Fetz to work. The RPI bump you get from playing the great team on the road is lost by the RPI damage of playing another poor team at home.

The only way you can try to justify it is the money.

Neither Quevyn Winters nor Quinton Chievous is a "2," at this time. Chievous is a 4/3 and Winters is a 3/4.

Not what he told me today but you know best.

I'm not the one with any Marquette hate or venom,(nor Mizzou nor Xavier, etc...) so that comment isn't going to bother me.

There's a big country out there kids. 50 states and everything. You might want to see some of it some time. ...or...you can use the search button here and look up my past player eval comments of incoming players, recruits etc..and compare them to how they played out.

Forgot to mention, looks like it won't be Jim Crews, mentioned Whitesell (fired from Loyola) as a possible assistant.

So are you saying this is the guy that got fired and PM took his place? If so if he could not recruit Chicago then why do you think he can recruit Chicago for us?

Becoming a buy team reduces the chances to schedule quality home games. You get no return game and what ends up happening is that you schedule a crappy buy game to make up for it and this program needs all the home dates it can get to make the numbers for the Fetz to work. The RPI bump you get from playing the great team on the road is lost by the RPI damage of playing another poor team at home.

The only way you can try to justify it is the money.

Not really, if the buy game money goes to the AD it can be a big help for the non revenue sports teams. Two ways BB can help the total AD - make money as a team and take a buy game with big pay day to give the other teams more money. This is what happened this year with the Duke game from what I heard RM say.

I'm not the one with any Marquette hate or venom,(nor Mizzou nor Xavier, etc...) so that comment isn't going to bother me.

There's a big country out there kids. 50 states and everything. You might want to see some of it some time. ...or...you can use the search button here and look up my past player eval comments of incoming players, recruits etc..and compare them to how they played out.

One slight misstep courtside. You stated DE would not make as big an impact his freshman year as would MM. Evidently you watched both play in high school, but I believe, based on your comments, DE exceeded your expectations his freshman year.

One slight misstep courtside. You stated DE would not make as big an impact his freshman year as would MM. Evidently you watched both play in high school, but I believe, based on your comments, DE exceeded your expectations his freshman year.

McCall was more ready to play at this level than Evans when they came as Frosh. I don't think anyone would disagree with that. ...from playing time to results etc.. He was. In his final 7 regular season games is when Evans had most of his double digit rebounding games and his high scoring games. Building off of how he finished will be the hope and expectation for Dwayne.

Evans was a high school 4 who was going to need to extend to be able to play the 3 as well in college. Improving his handle a bit, shooting better in the mid-range and FT line, while limiting turnovers are all things he's worked on and continues to work on to improve them each year moving forward...as well as being able to defend the bounce on the wing.

They are both going to play a lot next year and be much improved...which is encouraging all the way around considering their solid Frosh year.