SLU vs Duke Round 2?

Westy03

Per Tom Timmerman:

Majerus is contacting Duke about playing there next season. "I'll go there on a buy game. That doesnt bother me."

I would go back there in a heartbeat, hopefully Coach K returns the call.

Unless Irving returns, Duke should be significantly worse next year losing Smith, Singler, Irving, and one of the Plumlers. How would you like to be the team that snapped the non-conference home winning streak?

Duke's incoming class consists of 3 MacDonald's All Americans and the forth commit is a 5 star recruit.

And we will have back a hungry km and wr and add barnett. I would love to see the bills play duke again with a full clip.

Unless Irving returns, Duke should be significantly worse next year losing Smith, Singler, Irving, and one of the Plumlers. How would you like to be the team that snapped the non-conference home winning streak?

Significantly worse next year? OK maybe. But they will still be a top 15 team and top 4 in the ACC.

Per Tom Timmerman:

Majerus is contacting Duke about playing there next season. "I'll go there on a buy game. That doesnt bother me."

I would go back there in a heartbeat, hopefully Coach K returns the call.

I hope some of the RM bashers take note of what he is attempting here. WE have a nice tournament in Anaheim next year and if Duke is on the schedule, we have a nice addition for SOS and RPI. Coach is trying to take SLU to a new level and give us every opportunity to get to the tournament. You have to play the best to beat the best no matter where the game takes place. Not so sure RM thinks it will be a buy game for Duke next year.

I hope some of the RM bashers take note of what he is attempting here. WE have a nice tournament in Anaheim next year and if Duke is on the schedule, we have a nice addition for SOS and RPI. Coach is trying to take SLU to a new level and give us every opportunity to get to the tournament. You have to play the best to beat the best no matter where the game takes place. Not so sure RM thinks it will be a buy game for Duke next year.

Agreed -

I'm wondering if Rick thought the Bills had a shot this year before The Situation, and wants another crack. I think it would be a game. Either way, great experience for a team that wants to be in the Dance.

One of the complaints from the ESPN crew today regarding UAB's resume is that their RPI was helped a bunch just by scheduling Duke at Cameron. I say if you can schedule a game with Duke, do it! It can only help your RPI and SOS.

-i heard that also, seems those guys want it both ways as to a degree they all accept non conf sos as an element to the resume but then make a comment like that when a school plays a tough road game