Bills by 6 over La Salle

The Wiz

got an over/under on whether Rican's baby finishes the race?

Gotta love SLU scheduling the baby race for an 8 o'clock start time game...good luck to all parents of the participants on Thursday. :lol:

Not to mention it will be in the teens Wed. nite...maybe Rican's baby will be the only entrant and win by default.

got an over/under on whether Rican's baby finishes the race?

Gotta love SLU scheduling the baby race for an 8 o'clock start time game...good luck to all parents of the participants on Thursday. :lol:

I've seen footage of the Rican's kid crawling, He has no shot of taking home the title. Too slow of a first step and I dont see a killer attitude in him.

LittleRican is already training for his first marathon and already has an 8 miler on the schedule that day. I think two workouts in 1 day might be pushing it.

Plus, he doesn't want to hurt other baby's feelings.

LittleRican is already training for his first marathon and already has an 8 miler on the schedule that day. I think two workouts in 1 day might be pushing it.

Plus, he doesn't want to hurt other baby's feelings.

the real question every one wants to know the answer to:

"will baby rican wear a blue and white checked onesy."

Gotta be honest; this game scares me more than it should. La Salle is definitely an improved team from years past. Take a look at some close games they've had so far this year:

Lost to ranked Baylor 74-64 at home

Lost to OkSt in 2OT at home

Lost to a tough Villanova team by 3 at home

Beat Rhodey on the road by 1

Beat Charlotte in 2OT on the road

Lost to both Temple and Dayton by only 4 at home

Now they also have some BAD losses at home and on the road, too. This is definitely going to be a game that will depend on which SLU shows up today. Statistically they are better than us in FG%, and rebounding. They are also pretty balanced with 4 guys averaging in double figures (and a fifth at 9.7). Add an injured Ellis to the list.

That being said, if SLU can keep working the ball the way they have the last few games, we will win. We've been passing and setting up easy baskets lately. If we keep the ridiculous rate of assists/field goals; La Salle goes down.

My prediction:

SLU 64 - La Salle 57. That's a feat, considering that would hold them 20 points under their average.