KM officially readmitted

crymdg2

The last line of TT's article mentions clearance by the NCAA. Does anyone know what exactly the NCAA requires from SLU or Kwamain for this clearance? Yeah, I know, it's the NCAA.

Players must meet standards on progression to graduation, etc. Because they were not in school there should not be an issue getting them eligible but we still need to get the NCAA to bless their eligibility.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 down and 1 to go.

Posted Image

cut that out, carlton's little vulture-picking ass might have gotten us into this mess. the girl probably wasn't feeling like that much of a ***** until justin jordan thought he could break off a piece, too.

Posted ImagePosted Image

This past Monday, Laurel & Hardy would have had both players completely reinstated. Done.

As would Forrest Gump or Will Stockdale or Ron Burgandy or The Jerk or even Mongo.

Hell, my wife would have had all of this done by now.

If they would have had Moe Howard at their hearing they wouldn't have even been suspended. A couple eye-pokes and everything would have been settled. Of course, May doing his Waldo from the Little Rascals impression hasn't helped at all.

That was the latest facebook status before he wrote "Willie Reed Sr. to be on the Channel 5 Sports segment tonight @10. Watch it. Billiken Pride. No Homo."

I look forward to seeing Backhand at the games again, he's worth at least a half a beer a game.

This past Monday, Laurel & Hardy would have had both players completely reinstated. Done.

As would Forrest Gump or Will Stockdale or Ron Burgandy or The Jerk or even Mongo.

Hell, my wife would have had all of this done by now.

I'm not even married yet, although I will be Saturday, and my future wife is all over reinstating Kwamain & Willie. Go BILLS!

Yes that was Frank Cusamano saying the next best thing to Kobe Bryant is Kwamain Mitchell on the 10pm newscast. Good god

Not exactly. He said the Bills need a savior and Kobe Bryant doesn't have an eligibility left, however KM has been reinstated....

Somewhat confused

via UNews

According to Assistant Sports Information Director Brian Kunderman, Mitchell must first enroll in classes for the spring semester in order to practice with the team. Mitchell must also receive permission from the NCAA to participate as a full player.

http://www.unewsonline.com/2011/01/mitchell-readmitted-to-university/

via Timmerman

SLU's Moser: 'Just to see Mitchell's smile at practice, he looked great. We miss his 17 points, trust me, but we also miss his leadership.'

Is Mitchell practicing with the team or no?

Somewhat confused

via UNews

http://www.unewsonline.com/2011/01/mitchell-readmitted-to-university/

via Timmerman

Is Mitchell practicing with the team or no?

I would assume he is practicing. In this context, Kwamain probably enrolled in classes shortly after being readmitted to the university.