Jordair JETT - "the BEAST"?

Jordair JETT was an absolute monster last night. Awesome pic of JETT at http://www.stltoday.com/sports/college/slu/article_7dff8bcb-ba1a-547c-af80-cb3ff09e4729.html

I meant to post that pic! He came out of nowhere on that block. Incredibly athletic display. I really, really like this kid and want to see him gain more confidence in taking it to the whole. If he can start making his layups in traffic at a higher percentage, look out. I don't mind his turnovers when he's going to the hole strong so much; the ones in the open court bother me more but we've already discussed that.

I meant to post that pic! He came out of nowhere on that block. Incredibly athletic display. I really, really like this kid and want to see him gain more confidence in taking it to the whole. If he can start making his layups in traffic at a higher percentage, look out. I don't mind his turnovers when he's going to the hole strong so much; the ones in the open court bother me more but we've already discussed that.

The block was straight out of NBA JAM. LOVED!!! it. Talk about explosive. Also, he shot 70% from the field last night. disturbing.

I thought Conklin was "the BEAST"?

I love how Jordair and MM complement each other very well. Jordair has a lot of size and strength and has an offensive game built on penetration. MM has a sweet touch and great outside shot and is great for working the ball around the perimeter.

I think that Rob Loe and WR would have an equally lethal combination. Rob brings the defenders to the perimeter which leaves WR wide open and vice versa.

You can definitely tell RM looks for these kinds of combinations when looking for recruits.

I love the idea of slowing the game down completely like usual RM style and then when the other team gets stuck in the slow down game, let McCall and Jett run like they do best and completely take over. If we had KM, MM, and JJ all on the court running at once they'd be way ahead of the other 7 players on the court.

I love the idea of slowing the game down completely like usual RM style and then when the other team gets stuck in the slow down game, let McCall and Jett run like they do best and completely take over. If we had KM, MM, and JJ all on the court running at once they'd be way ahead of the other 7 players on the court.

IF we happened to add an All-Conference level guard and big man to this roster the line up possibilities would be scary. You could either go small with KM, MM, and JJ, along with RL and WR down low. Or you could go with a more traditional line up to add a little height to the 2 and 3 spots.

I'm praying every hour for this.

IF we happened to add an All-Conference level guard and big man to this roster the line up possibilities would be scary. You could either go small with KM, MM, and JJ, along with RL and WR down low. Or you could go with a more traditional line up to add a little height to the 2 and 3 spots.

Lets hope that train hasn't left the station.

The Starting line-up won't matter. We will be stacked. The missing pieces will be there.

The Rob Loe - Willie Reed combo is going to make both players better.

It would be interesting to see how RM decides to play KM, MM, and JJ. I think MM is the truest PG of them all. JJ might move to the 2 position and MM and KM would split the 1. If they were both in, I'd think MM would be PG so KM could run around and get open off the ball.

It was reported that Jordair was not a good shooter, but he has made his share of outside shots already. He likes to shoot off the dribble. He seems to have unorthodox mechanics, but it is effective. He has hit a lot of mid range shots which are often not easy for guards. And he did it against Duke and again last night, where he drives to the lane, stops a few feet short of the basket and banks it in with his left hand. It is an unusual shot, but he just seems like he is going to be one of those players who will find a way to score in a variety of ways. He will also get his share of steals. Perhaps a budding young Andre Miller ;)

The Starting line-up won't matter. We will be stacked. The missing pieces will be there.

The Rob Loe - Willie Reed combo is going to make both players better.

It would be interesting to see how RM decides to play KM, MM, and JJ. I think MM is the truest PG of them all. JJ might move to the 2 position and MM and KM would split the 1. If they were both in, I'd think MM would be PG so KM could run around and get open off the ball.

When KM comes back 2 of the 3 (KM, JJ, MM) must be on the court at all times.