GDT: SLU v Portland 9:00 central 11-30-10 w/link for free stream

davidnark

Cool, bro.

I'm sorry, you have more student points than me so I'll just shut up. I forgot we're not allowed to say anything negative. If you do it means you think you're a better recruiter than Majerus, you think you know more about basketball than everyone else, and you hate foreign players.

Cory Remekun had a pretty bad game today too. They all did (sans the three american freshman, am I allowed to say that).

If only I managed the volleyball team and was allowed to have an opinion on SLU stuff.

Just stop No Hope before you embarrass yourself further. I'm just saying that you are very pompous about your opinions and can't handle it when your wrong.

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am still wondering why Willie couldn't have just stayed in front of the Cinemax instead of catching a few fleeting moments of the real thing.

It's a valid question.

I'm wondering why he wasn't getting some mad dome from his girl. He wouldn't of had to be curious if that was the case.

I am still wondering why Willie couldn't have just stayed in front of the Cinemax instead of catching a few fleeting moments of the real thing.

I think the apartment only had basic cable and Willie was sick of waiting for the Girls Gone Wild commercials to come on.

Just stop No Hope before you embarrass yourself further. I'm just saying that you are very pompous about your opinions and can't handle it when your wrong.

If you honestly think I have no hope about this team or the bills in general, you're just stupid.

That's all they are, opinions. And of course I feel strongly about my opinions, because I feel strongly about the bills. And I care way more than I should, and I think about it way more than I should, and if that makes me pompous then I really can't deny it.

But don't stand there on your pedestal at the front of the student-section and judge other fans for being too negative or not standing up enough or whatever, otherwise you're just as pompous as No Hope.

If you honestly think I have no hope about this team or the bills in general, you're just stupid.

That's all they are, opinions. And of course I feel strongly about my opinions, because I feel strongly about the bills. And I care way more than I should, and I think about it way more than I should, and if that makes me pompous then I really can't deny it.

But don't stand there on your pedestal at the front of the student-section and judge other fans for being too negative or not standing up enough or whatever, otherwise you're just as pompous as No Hope.

Another reason why I hate losing.... the board becomes a bickering outlet for bitter bills fans.

No I'm not and I don't think you have No Hope. I just think there is no hope for you.

It's not just that you're wrong, you're ridiculously wrong. Loe is talented, get over it. Go watch IV or Frease or Willie or anything other talented freshman big man and tell me they are that much better than Loe.

"Loe Sucks" - put it in your signature and move on.

No I'm not and I don't think you have No Hope. I just think there is no hope for you.

I don't even know what you mean by that but thats fine. Stlsportsstream and I can always just start a blog where we dog people and hate on foreigners.

It's not just that you're wrong, you're ridiculously wrong. Loe is talented, get over it. Go watch IV or Frease or Willie or anything other talented freshman big man and tell me they are that much better than Loe.

"Loe Sucks" - put it in your signature and move on.

Fine, I can admit I am wrong. I was wrong in that I underestimated Cody. I might be wrong on Loe right now. But I really can't win. I got 05 telling me I said Loe was the best freshman since Hughes and I have you telling me I'm saying he is not talented, when in reality I never said either one.

I have and continue to say that Loe will be an all-league player. I have and will continue to say he might be Majerus' best recruit. That doesn't mean he is good right now. I fought against the idea that he was "dominant". He is not strong enough or not athletic enough to RIGHT NOW be a good A-10 player, especially when he isn't making threes.

But I am hopeless, so I don't even no why people care what I think anyway.

The freshmen had 18 of our 21 rebounds and 40 of our 60 points. We'll be better next year, but still not good if we don't get better big men. Manning may help, but we also need another forward that can defend, rebound and score inside.

If Ellis and Loe still can't help in those categories next year we need two.

Fine, I can admit I am wrong. I was wrong in that I underestimated Cody. I might be wrong on Loe right now. But I really can't win. I got 05 telling me I said Loe was the best freshman since Hughes and I have you telling me I'm saying he is not talented, when in reality I never said either one.

I have and continue to say that Loe will be an all-league player. I have and will continue to say he might be Majerus' best recruit. That doesn't mean he is good right now. I fought against the idea that he was "dominant". He is not strong enough or not athletic enough to RIGHT NOW be a good A-10 player, especially when he isn't making threes.

Read your recent posts on Loe in this thread alone. Entirely negative.

And quit being a martyr, you're starting to sound like vtime.

Be pessimistic, Be a Pelican!

Read your recent posts on Loe in this thread alone. Entirely negative.

And quit being a martyr, you're starting to sound like vtime.

Yeah, they are entirely negative. And I am probably being too negative since we are coming off of a loss.

Yeah nobody likes a martyr.