Doug Gottlieb's Sleepers Across College Hoops

P.B.

http://insider.espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/blog?name=ncbexperts&id=5647860

Here is the SLU blurb if you are not an ESPN Insider...

Saint Louis: This is the season that Rick Majerus has been building toward. His Bilkens had no upperclassmen last season and started to put it all together by finishing 11-5 in the Atlantic 10. Aussie Cody Ellis, Kwamain Mitchell and Willie Reed give SLU three solid options. If New Zealand product Rob Loe can give the Billikens a face-up power forward who can score, the A-10 may run through the Lou.

Maybe Majerus can pull a page out of the great Mr. Fuji's playbook. Give him a mask and have him announced as from parts unknown until any possible suspension is up.

I like it. Or maybe Biondi is in the process of using that cleaning supply I saw him buying last night at Wal-Mart

Westy-

When did you order your checkered pants? I looked today and the smallest waist size they have is a '42'!

They might of stopped making the pattern. I was able to get a 34 last year. I would just email them and see what what they say. Or if all this fails you can just make your own out of colored paper and staples like BK18

They might of stopped making the pattern. I was able to get a 34 last year. I would just email them and see what what they say. Or if all this fails you can just make your own out of colored paper and staples like BK18

He also had URI on that list and recently came out with another list called "Don't Forget Us," a next tier up in his season preview and had Dayton on the list. That means in his next preview he will probably have some form of Temple, X and Richmond, everything is looking good for a strong A-10!

Go Bills!

BILLYBILLY FOR LIFE

Maybe Majerus can pull a page out of the great Mr. Fuji's playbook. Give him a mask and have him announced as from parts unknown until any possible suspension is up.

warrior also hailed from parts unknown. he could grab the controls of anyone's plane and put it into a nosedive, whenever the hell he wanted to.

you can't watch him shaking the ropes at the beginning and not get amped.

also, warrior was a real victim of sexual assault (you really, really need to watch this):