BIG HEADS

bk18

BIG HEADS for 2011-2012  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be an addition to the Big Head collection? Note: all will be trimmed to remove background

• Macaulay Culkin - Home Alone
    • Dwight - The Office
    • Steve Urkel - new
    • Gollum - Lord of the Rings
    • I like Turles kid
    • 40 year old Virgin
    • Buckwheat - Little Rascals
    • Karade Kid - Jaden Smith
    • Buckwheat - old, OTAY!
    • Pee Wee Herman
    • Eddy - Christmas Vacation (the $H&##ER was full)
  2. 2. What player should get a new Big Head (in addition to the Brian Conklin one)

• KM
    • WR
    • KC
    • another BC
    • PE
    • DE
    • CS
    • CE
    • CR
    • Dirty Rican

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't even matter to me. The original Conklin big head is all I need. When he gets to wagging back and forth with his hands behind his head like he's on the BangBus during an urfkwake, I just lose it altogether.

Not voting in this one cuz I don't like any of the first choices and the second group should have Rob Loe. The guy got a chant during a conference game just for being there before he even signed. Now he can't even get his face in the crowd?

I'd like to see a Teen Wolf big head.

Now there is an idea I can support.

In other news, was at the White Sox game last night and saw a woman living the dream. Easily a hundred pounds overweight, enjoying a few brewskis and polishes with her all purple wolf shirt with textured wolf fur and a black leather fannypack.

Not voting in this one cuz I don't like any of the first choices and the second group should have Rob Loe. The guy got a chant during a conference game just for being there before he even signed. Now he can't even get his face in the crowd?

Agreed... Think you have to have RL at minimum.

We need both Aussie and Kiwi flags this year. Actually, now that I'll be sitting in the front row above a tunnel, I have a prime spot for one or both. I wonder if that's allowed...

By the way, the tunnel next to the students (the one I sit above) will now have a blue tarp/awning/whatever above it. Apparently Xavier complained about Crawford getting hit with beer and other debris. Punk ass deserved it. So did Love, who got the most generous and-1 call this side of the NBA.

Now there is an idea I can support.

In other news, was at the White Sox game last night and saw a woman living the dream. Easily a hundred pounds overweight, enjoying a few brewskis and polishes with her all purple wolf shirt with textured wolf fur and a black leather fannypack.

HAHAHA. Classy. The purple really brings out the wolves' eyes.

Now that I think about it, Box's Billiken inspired 3-wolves design poster/Big Head is a must at all home games.

By the way, the tunnel next to the students (the one I sit above) will now have a blue tarp/awning/whatever above it. Apparently Xavier complained about Crawford getting hit with beer and other debris. Punk ass deserved it. So did Love, who got the most generous and-1 call this side of the NBA.

Oh come on....we sat on that right edge of the student section every game just for the opportunity to ask Torres Roundtree about Booker's pot usage habits.

HAHAHA. Classy. The purple really brings out the wolves' eyes.

Now that I think about it, Box's Billiken inspired 3-wolf design poster/Big Head is a must at all home games.

Another fantastic idea.

We need both Aussie and Kiwi flags this year. Actually, now that I'll be sitting in the front row above a tunnel, I have a prime spot for one or both. I wonder if that's allowed...

I don't think it should be a problem. When Cotto was here there was a group used to bring a P.R. lag and 05 brought an Aussie flag last year.

I was thinking hanging some flags against the wall behind my seats, since I'm in the last row of our section.

That sucks about the tarp. I just hope that one kid in the Blue Crew brings his dry erase board again.

I was thinking hanging some flags against the wall behind my seats, since I'm in the last row of our section.

That sucks about the tarp. I just hope that one kid in the Blue Crew brings his dry erase board again.

Dry erase board was priceless. Bring it back!

Yeah, Box, we could each bring a flag and rotate which one goes in front and which one goes in back. I should have picked up the NZ flag when I was there in October.

The dry erase board needs to come back. That is a great idea.

The awning is unfortunate because we can\'t directly hit people with crap anymore, but I\'m thinking it won\'t be down far enough for us not to reach it with signs and other stuff. We could rattle it pretty good while the away team is ready to come out, shake their nerves a little- make it seem like the arena is quaking. I\'ll bring in my special edition Japanese hand-carved bow staff and beat the top of the tunnel while they\'re standing there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Nuts, it looks like my video didn't work. How do you put in a YouTube video?

By the way, could that be added at the top of the box when replying to a thread, by the Code, Quote, and Image buttons?

Nuts, it looks like my video didn't work. How do you put in a YouTube video?

By the way, could that be added at the top of the box when replying to a thread, by the Code, Quote, and Image buttons?

Just put the tags [ youtube] and [ /youtube] (without the leading spaces I have there) around the video ID from your youtube link (which is what comes after the "watch?v=" part of your youtube URL). That's how I do it anyway.

Just put the tags [ youtube] and [ /youtube] (without the leading spaces I have there) around the video ID from your youtube link (which is what comes after the "watch?v=" part of your youtube URL). That's how I do it anyway.

how do you get a picture to show up on the left side of posts? I uploaded one of the appropriate size under My Controls -- change personal photo

and its not showing.

how do you get a picture to show up on the left side of posts? I uploaded one of the appropriate size under My Controls -- change personal photo

and its not showing.

I think there's a size limitation on the file that you can use for your avatar. You might want to try reducing the size of the pic.

I feel so honored to make the list! How come I cannot vote for myself, is it like an All-Star ballot. Lemme know if you need any classic Kid point pics, I have a good one with Porter.