Seating

slufanskip

I know some people listed where they sit on the who are you post ... but it is all mixed in and some didn't. Any one who wants to please list where you sit ... you may be right next to a friend on the board and not know it.

For me 105 row C seats 10-11

>

> I know some people listed where they sit on the who are you

>post ... but it is all mixed in and some didn't. Any one who

>wants to please list where you sit ... you may be right next

>to a friend on the board and not know it.

>

> For me 105 row C seats 10-11

Does anyone know where parents of players sit for SLU games in Savvis Center. I have a grid of the center but have no idea where parents sit or if they are dispursed throughout the center? Usually parents are in the same area.

yeah, unca is a high roller. i have been begging to get closer to the middle for a few years now and they tell me to move over i have to go up up up up up........

Section 104, Row A 5-11 and Row B 5-10, directly behind the Billiken bench. Recruits and parents and sometimes former players sit in the folding chairs right in front of our seats. We have the pleasure of meeting the recruits and their parents before they become Billikens. For example we knew Chris Braun for about seven years I think. Many of the parents sit at about the exit level of that section.