SN list of "bubble boys"

bauman

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FWIW, good news on some games that can mildly affect our rpi. Wins by Georgia, Northwestern, and NC State help a little. Georgia for obvious reasons and Northwestern beat ND and NC State.

Wash down 8 about 1/2 through the first half. Could yet another bubble team lose?

That would be sweet. C'mon Beavers, win one for Obama's Brother in law.

Pull for these teams on Friday:

Northwestern over Purdue

ND over WVU

New Mexico(over San Diego State) - need a New Mexico rout here

Michigan State over Minnesota

Tennessee over Ole Miss

Wisco over Illinois(maybe the most important of all these)

Ga. Tech over Maryland(Tech lost to Georgia)

Georgia over Vandy

Dayton over X

Florida over Mississippi State

NC State over Fla. State

and Richmond over UMass

BEAT URI!!

Billikens RPI up two spots yesterday to 82. SOS is improving because of what other teams are doing.

Boy, you want to think all the stars are aligning just right... but not to put a damper on things... we've got to beat URI and it ain't gonna be easy. The Billikids had better show up today with their assassin faces on... c'mon Billikids! Jam the Ram!

Boy, you want to think all the stars are aligning just right... but not to put a damper on things... we've got to beat URI and it ain't gonna be easy. The Billikids had better show up today with their assassin faces on... c'mon Billikids! Jam the Ram!

RAM JAM!

Posted Image

Washington came back from being down 9 at half to beat Oregon State 59-52. Washington plays Stanford tonight while Cal plays UCLA in the other semifinal.

Oregon St. was horrible and I was not at all impressed with Washington. I did notice that Suggs did not play a major role in last night's game.

Oregon St. was horrible and I was not at all impressed with Washington. I did notice that Suggs did not play a major role in last night's game.

Washington has some really nice players, but as a team I am not impressed with them at all. Suggs played 5 minutes last night, so he will be fresh for their game tonight....

No real games of note concerning the bubble at this point today, but in A-10 action Temple is up on St. Bonaventure 43-29 early in the 2nd half.

Washington has some really nice players, but as a team I am not impressed with them at all.

No real games of note concerning the bubble at this point today, but in A-10 action Temple is up on St. Bonaventure 43-29 early in the 2nd half.

Probably the biggest non-A-10 bubble game is Illinois v. Wisc.

I agree. That could be another quality win for Illinois or just another loss to give them 14 on the season and 4 losses in a row to end the season. It really looks like a make or break type of a game.

Illinois goes into the half up 29-20 on Wisconsin and goes onto win 58-54 to secure their tournament bid.

Evan Turner hit a 40 footer at the buzzer to give Ohio State the 1 point win over Michigan.