Majerus Article on Dead Spin

stlodoyle

Yeah I posted it yesterday but it was deleted for some reason. I know there is post about it on powermizzou's board and people are just blasting Majerus/SLU. They also love spelling SLU with an H thinking it's funny.

Oh boy, more fodder for Broy and the Majerus bashers.

Yeah I posted it yesterday but it was deleted for some reason. I know there is post about it on powermizzou's board and people are just blasting Majerus/SLU. They also love spelling SLU with an H thinking it's funny.

It was deleted?

"When you control the board(mail), you control the information." - Newman on Seinfeld.

There is another way to look at this article. The quirky antics of Majerus were all well known when he arrived at SLU three years ago. Plenty of old stories floating around. No national articles went after him. Now that the program has its feet back under it and landed high level recruits from Australia and Chicago, the powers that be are taking shots at Rick. We're on the radar now.

There is another way to look at this article. The quirky antics of Majerus were all well known when he arrived at SLU three years ago. Plenty of old stories floating around. No national articles went after him. Now that the program has its feet back under it and landed high level recruits from Australia and Chicago, the powers that be are taking shots at Rick. We're on the radar now.

Good call.

if they (the stories in this article) are all untrue, majerus should be presenting legal action.

It was deleted because it was posted by one of Metz's most recent incarnations on here. Then I saw on my Facebook feed that Rick Majerus (or the guy posing as him) posted these:

7:26 PM: Rick Majerus is not pleased with the management over at www.billikens.com; the person who runs the site is apparently a Nazi.

7:28 PM: Rick Majerus the person running the www.billikens.com site will be contacted by my attorney within the next 48 hours. That is a threat I will deliver upon. Unprofessional is an understatement.

So, putting on my Encyclopedia Brown cap, this is an easy one:

1. Metz posts the articles about Majerus on here.

2. One of the administrators, who suspects it's Metz and doesn't want him starting more crap on here than he already has, takes it down.

3. Metz responds angrily on Facebook as Rick Majerus, who obviously isn't running his own account because he has said in the past he doesn't even use email.

4. Metz threatens legal action against billikens.com and not deadspin.com (which is the actual party that has posted horrible and probably false things about him online), proving that he's not actually Rick Majerus and just an angry person who doesn't like how he's treated at billikens.com.

Wow. The term "new low" is something that does not scare Metz whatsoever.

It was deleted because it was posted by one of Metz's most recent incarnations on here. Then I saw on my Facebook feed that Rick Majerus (or the guy posing as him) posted these:

2. One of the administrators, who suspects it's Metz and doesn't want him starting more crap on here than he already has, takes it down.

3. Metz responds angrily on Facebook as Rick Majerus, who obviously isn't running his own account because he has said in the past he doesn't even use email.

4. Metz threatens legal action against billikens.com and not deadspin.com (which is the actual party that has posted horrible and probably false things about him online), proving that he's not actually Rick Majerus and just an angry person who doesn't like how he's treated at billikens.com.

Yeah I was just reading that on facebook pretty terrible.

nice work. i figgered sumpin like that. but i didn't have the evidence!

Posted Image

I'm officially recommending Dirty Rican to be the new manager or towel boy for Majerus.

Good work Encyclopedia. Very close.

Because of the situation, I am going to lock the thread. Hopefully people understand.